• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Tools Feedback: How Durable Are the Spatulas?

In summary, the durability of the spatulas depends on usage and care, and they can last for several years with proper care. They can withstand high heat up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longer lifespan. There is a lifetime warranty for defects or durability issues. The spatulas are safe to use on non-stick cookware and will not scratch or stick.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Looking for feedback on the Cooking Tools. My biggest concern is how well the spatulas stand up to use. (I have not seen these in person, so I really don't know.)
Thanks in advance!
kris (aka leggy)

I have one of the newer spaghetti forks. It fabulous. It has a slightly larger "fork" end than my Calphalon brand one. No complaints. Of the lesser priced pieces, I have one of the nylon turners. It is lighter weight than my calphalon pieces, but works well. I don't use it as often though.

Hi Kris,I have been using the Cooking Tools for a few months now and I have to say that I am really impressed with their durability. The spatulas in particular have held up very well to daily use in my kitchen.The silicone material is very sturdy and has not shown any signs of wear or tear. The handles are also very strong and have not bent or broken despite frequent use.I also appreciate that the spatulas are heat resistant, so I can use them for cooking on the stove without worrying about them melting or warping.Overall, I highly recommend the Cooking Tools, especially the spatulas. They have exceeded my expectations in terms of durability and performance.

1. How long do the spatulas typically last?

The durability of our spatulas depend on how frequently they are used and how well they are cared for. With proper use and care, our spatulas can last for several years.

2. Can the spatulas withstand high heat?

Our spatulas are designed to withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making them suitable for use in high heat cooking and baking.

3. Are the spatulas dishwasher safe?

Yes, our spatulas are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing them with warm water and mild soap to extend their lifespan.

4. Do the spatulas have a warranty?

We offer a lifetime warranty on our spatulas, so if there are any defects or issues with durability, we will gladly replace them for you.

5. Can the spatulas be used on non-stick cookware?

Our spatulas are safe to use on non-stick cookware, as they are made from silicone which is non-scratch and non-stick. This helps to preserve the coating on your cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • taterbug