• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Tools: Reviews, Tips & Ideas

In summary, there is a new set of cooking tools available that have replaced the previously discontinued Chef's Tools. The new tools are made of nylon and have received mixed reviews, with some praising their quality and others finding them to be too similar to the previous nylon tools. Some customers are excited to see the new tools in person and plan to replace their current nylon tools with them. There is some confusion about the material of the handles, with some thinking they are filled with glass for balance. However, there is no mention of this in the product description.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Cooking Tools: Spoon, Slotted Spoon, Slotted Turner, Small Slotted Turner, Ladle, Pasta Fork. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

An updated version of the Chef's Tools that were discontinued. I'm so glad to have some good quality tools to offer. Glad to have the nylon tools at their price point, but I like the quality of this set.

I think they look beautiful! Can't wait to see them in person!

After the nice ones had been discontinued, I needed another turner, so I got the nylon one. After a few months, I noticed part of it had melted slightly!

When I told DH about the new tools, he thought I meant like the nylon turner, and he said "no way!" He thinks the nylon one is really cheap. I did correct him and tell him that these new tools should be nicer ( I am assuming they will be).

Ehh, I'm not excited about these. I never saw the Chef's Tools, but these didn't look so different from the nylon tools except the handle. Am I missing something? I'd really like to see silicone tools in our line (I still use my Kitchen Aid silicone ones, because I don't love working with nylon).

These are perfect! They are much nicer than the current nylon ones. They're sturdier, more solid. They are not quite as big and bulky as the discontinued chef's tools, which were great quality but too big for my taste and take up too much space in my drawer. They are nicely balanced, too, so shouldn't tip over out of the pan or spoon rest.

Becca_in_MD said:
These are perfect! They are much nicer than the current nylon ones. They're sturdier, more solid. They are not quite as big and bulky as the discontinued chef's tools, which were great quality but too big for my taste and take up too much space in my drawer. They are nicely balanced, too, so shouldn't tip over out of the pan or spoon rest.

Thank you for the description! I can't wait to see them.

They are very nice in person. I will be replacing my nylon with these.

Here they are: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/377743_547892395231336_926931203_n.jpg

I swear at our launch they told us the handles are "glass filled" I was so confused by that but they said it was to balance them out.

I love the way they look and can't wait to get some.

AshleyAllison said:
I swear at our launch they told us the handles are "glass filled" I was so confused by that but they said it was to balance them out. I love the way they look and can't wait to get some.
I swore I heard that too, but when I was looking at the description, I can't find where it says that! My team thought I was crazy!

1. What are the top-rated cooking tools from Pampered Chef?

Our top-rated cooking tools include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Nonstick Double Burner Grill Pan, the Mix 'N Scraper® and the Food Chopper. These tools have received rave reviews from customers for their quality and functionality.

2. How do I choose the right cooking tool for my needs?

Choosing the right cooking tool depends on your specific needs and preferences. Some factors to consider are the type of cooking you do, the size of your kitchen, and your budget. Our website offers helpful reviews and tips to guide you in selecting the perfect tool for your kitchen.

3. Can you provide some tips for using Pampered Chef cooking tools?

Sure! First, always read the instructions and follow the recommended usage for each tool. Also, make sure to properly clean and store your tools to prolong their lifespan. Lastly, don't be afraid to experiment and try new recipes using our cooking tools for a fun and delicious cooking experience.

4. Are Pampered Chef cooking tools dishwasher safe?

Most of our cooking tools are dishwasher safe, but we recommend checking the specific product instructions to be sure. Some tools may need to be hand washed to maintain their quality and durability.

5. Are there any new and innovative cooking tools coming out from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we are constantly developing new and innovative cooking tools to make your cooking experience easier and more enjoyable. Keep an eye on our website and social media channels for updates on our latest products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies