• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lemon Herb Chicken Rings: Tips & Recipe?

In summary, to make Lemon Herb Chicken Rings, you will need chicken breasts, lemon, herbs, breadcrumbs, eggs, and oil for frying. The cooking method involves coating the chicken rings in a mixture of breadcrumbs and herbs and frying or baking them until crispy and golden brown. Different herbs can be used for the recipe, and the chicken rings can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. Lemon Herb Chicken Rings can be served as a main dish, appetizers, or as a filling for sandwiches or wraps.
keywanu6
i am making 2 Lemon Herb Chicken Rings tomorrow night. Has anyone done this before. Do you know what temp and how it will take?? Thanks!

Here you are! I thought I would post this rather than copy and pasting it!

Attachments

• LEMON HERB CHICKEN RING.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 552
Yes I Made It Be For.
keywanu6 said:
i am making 2 Lemon Herb Chicken Rings tomorrow night. Has anyone done this before. Do you know what temp and how it will take?? Thanks!

YES GIRL THE TEMP SHOULD BE SET AT 375, AND MINES TURNED OUT GREAT.

What are the ingredients needed to make Lemon Herb Chicken Rings?

To make Lemon Herb Chicken Rings, you will need chicken breasts, lemon, herbs (such as thyme, rosemary, and parsley), breadcrumbs, eggs, and oil for frying.

What is the cooking method for Lemon Herb Chicken Rings?

The chicken rings are first coated in a mixture of breadcrumbs and herbs, then fried in oil until crispy and golden brown. They can also be baked in the oven for a healthier option.

Can I use different herbs for the recipe?

Yes, you can use your preferred herbs or a combination of herbs to suit your taste. Just make sure to chop them finely and mix them with the breadcrumbs for even coating on the chicken rings.

Can I make Lemon Herb Chicken Rings ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken rings ahead of time and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before cooking. This is a great time-saving tip for busy weeknights.

What are some serving suggestions for Lemon Herb Chicken Rings?

Lemon Herb Chicken Rings can be served as a main dish with a side of vegetables or salad. They can also be served as appetizers with a dipping sauce, such as ranch or honey mustard. Another option is to use them as a filling for sandwiches or wraps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SERVEITUPSONYA
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SERVEITUPSONYA
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefmoseley