• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Cooking Show Tally on CC Downloads | Where to Buy Supplies?

In summary, looking for the cooking show tally that used to be on CC in the downloads....any ideas? we used to be able to buy them on the supply list, and then it got put into the downloads, and now I can't find it at all. I was hoping to find it here, and there are a few under the files, but not quite what I was looking for.....help!!The cooking show planning guide has that on it and you can get a set free every month that you place a supply order.
j&k'smom
I am looking for the cooking show tally that used to be on CC in the downloads....any ideas? We used to be able to buy them on the supply list, and then it got put into the downloads, and now I can't find it at all. I was hoping to find it here, and there are a few under the files, but not quite what I was looking for.....help!!

The cooking show planning guide has that on it and you can get a set free every month that you place a supply order.Eta: I put one in each host packet and then bring one to the show. When I ask most hosts bring it out for me to fill out but if it isn't handy I'm ready with mine. We really don't need a copy as we have all the info on P3.

They must have changed the planners for this season then because the ones I have from past season's don't have what I'm looking for. I like listing out where the party is at when the evening is finished and what the host would get at the next 2 levels with more outside orders. Is that all listed on the planners for this new season?

I found it by clicking on managing your business. It is located under my shows.

Attempting to attach. Hopefully I did it right.

Attachments

• cooking_show_tally.pdf
    158.4 KB · Views: 527
Thanks so much!!! I used to be able to find it under managing your business, but I can't anymore....am I missing something? It should be under "working with hosts" right?!?!?

No, it's just under my shows - not the working with hosts sub-header.

IS there any way that you can post this as a word document so that I can change it and use it here in Canada?? Thanks so much!!

What is a "Cooking Show Tally"?

A "Cooking Show Tally" is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to keep track of sales and bookings at a cooking show. It helps them stay organized and maximize their earnings.

How do I fill out a "Cooking Show Tally"?

To fill out a "Cooking Show Tally", you will need to track the sales and bookings made at the show. This includes recording the product sold, the quantity, and the total cost. You will also need to note any bookings made for future shows.

Do I need to use a "Cooking Show Tally" at every show?

Yes, it is recommended to use a "Cooking Show Tally" at every show to keep track of your sales and bookings effectively. This will help you stay organized and keep track of your progress as a consultant.

Can I customize my "Cooking Show Tally"?

Yes, you can customize your "Cooking Show Tally" to fit your needs. You can add or remove columns, change the layout, or add your own branding. This will make it easier for you to use and understand at your shows.

How can I access a "Cooking Show Tally"?

You can access a "Cooking Show Tally" through your Pampered Chef consultant account. It can also be downloaded from the Pampered Chef website or ordered through the company's catalog or customer service. Additionally, you can create your own version using a spreadsheet or template.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kam