• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Recipes for Men: Men-Only Cooking Show Ideas and Inspiration

In summary, Becky is coming up with ideas for a cooking show for the men, but has no ideas herself. She asks for comments or suggestions from others.
MsJonesClt
Hello All. I have never posted here but visit every day. Love the ideas and feedback. Was wondering if anyone could help me. The men in my family want to have a "Men Only" cooking show. They talked it up amongst there friends and looks like we will have a really nice group. I must say I was surprised. While I am all for the idea of doing this, I have no ideas. I am coming up blank. Has anyone done a show for the men? I would also like to know what recipes would you use. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

The last one I did - we made it a Game Day Show. I had the guys all sitting/standing around a table, and they helped with the recipe. We made Classic Mini Cheeseburgers, and Touchdown Taco Dip...and then I made the chocolate peanut butter dump cake in the microwave.

It was a lot of fun. I made sure all of the guys got to use the knives...they love the knives, chopper, UM....let them get their hands on the tools, and they will buy them!

Becky, that sounds awesome! I've never had the opportunity but I can say that my best customers have been men. I have never had a man order less than $80 - and only one was actually at a show. The other two were at vendor events. My gut tells me that its because men buy what they like and know the value and don't sweat it like us women do.

Ribs or Wings in the Deep Covered Baker....definitely get the knives in their hands.

dkitten13 said:
Becky, that sounds awesome! I've never had the opportunity but I can say that my best customers have been men. I have never had a man order less than $80 - and only one was actually at a show. The other two were at vendor events. My gut tells me that its because men buy what they like and know the value and don't sweat it like us women do.
I think your gut is right!;)

Wonderful Ideas, thanks so much. My husband is the reason I am in this business. He went to a show and bought all of the grilling items and spices. Now, if that were me.....well......you know what I mean.....

I agree that the men tend to buy more, which is why I think it will be a great show. I'll keep you posted.

1. What is a "Cooking Show for Men"?

A "Cooking Show for Men" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration specifically designed for men. It features easy and delicious recipes, cooking tips and techniques, and product demonstrations.

2. Is this show only for men?

No, the "Cooking Show for Men" is open to everyone, regardless of gender. The goal is to make cooking more approachable and enjoyable for everyone.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend?

No prior cooking experience is necessary to attend the "Cooking Show for Men." Our demonstrations are beginner-friendly and our consultants are happy to answer any questions you may have.

4. Can I purchase products at the show?

Yes, our consultants will have a selection of Pampered Chef products available for purchase at the show. You can also place an order through the consultant if you'd like to purchase a specific product.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts at the show?

Yes, there may be special offers and discounts available at the show. These will vary depending on the products and promotions currently running. Be sure to ask your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
meea
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Liquid Sky