• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show at a Farmer's Market

In summary, a "Cooking Show at a Farmer's Market" is an event where a Pampered Chef consultant showcases the use of their products to create healthy and delicious meals using fresh produce from the market. The duration of these events is typically 2-3 hours and they feature a variety of recipes that highlight the use of fresh ingredients and Pampered Chef products. All necessary ingredients, cooking equipment, and products are provided at the event. Guests can also purchase Pampered Chef products at the event or place an order for any other products they may be interested in.
schellzinator
Hey Everyone!

I registered to have a booth at a farmer's market and they requested that I have a 30 minute cooking show on stage. I'm a ham - so I'm not too concerned about the presenting on stage - however, I am having trouble thinking of recipes that I can showcase the products at the farmers market and make enough for small samples! Any suggestions?

Salsa in the manual food processor would be good. Or you could do a fresh basil pesto.

Salads using lots of fruits and vegetables sold at the farmer's market! A garden pizza cooked on a grill. Salsa! Try to showcase the items sold at the Farmer's Market, your other vendors will love you!

What is a "Cooking Show at a Farmer's Market"?

A "Cooking Show at a Farmer's Market" is an event where a Pampered Chef consultant sets up a booth at a local farmer's market and demonstrates how to use Pampered Chef products to create delicious and healthy meals using fresh produce from the market.

How long does a "Cooking Show at a Farmer's Market" typically last?

The duration of a "Cooking Show at a Farmer's Market" can vary, but it usually lasts around 2-3 hours. This allows for enough time to set up the booth, prepare and cook the meals, and engage with customers.

What types of recipes are typically demonstrated at a "Cooking Show at a Farmer's Market"?

The recipes demonstrated at a "Cooking Show at a Farmer's Market" usually include a variety of dishes that showcase the use of fresh produce and Pampered Chef products. These can range from simple appetizers and salads to more complex main courses and desserts.

Do I need to bring anything to a "Cooking Show at a Farmer's Market"?

No, you do not need to bring anything to a "Cooking Show at a Farmer's Market". Our consultant will provide all the necessary ingredients, cooking equipment, and Pampered Chef products for the demonstrations. However, feel free to bring your appetite and a willingness to learn!

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at a "Cooking Show at a Farmer's Market"?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at a "Cooking Show at a Farmer's Market". Our consultant will have a selection of products available for purchase at the event. You can also place an order for any other products you may be interested in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies