• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What makes this cooking poem perfect for your next party?

In summary, the conversation discussed a cooking poem promoting the Pampered Chef products and hosting parties. The hostess put in a lot of effort to make sure everything was just RIGHT, and the consultant appreciated the creativity and fun of the poem. The use of puns and wordplay added to the enjoyment of the poem.
brucemcc
This has probably been posted here already someplace, but thought some of you might like to print this out and use it.

COOKING POEM (Pampered Chef)-
Left/Right Game
When (name of Hostess) booked a show, I knew RIGHT away...
that working with her would make my day.

She made up her list of whom to invite, and went over it twice to make sure it was RIGHT.

As replies came > in, she checked them RIGHT off her list, until no one was LEFT and no one was missed!

She chose the RIGHT menu for her friends to eat, and LEFT it to me to make it a treat!

She has done all the RIGHT things and is waiting to see what she will get from her wish list for free.

As I packed up my tools for this show tonight, I hoped that everything would go just RIGHT.

I looked through my kitchen with thought in mind that often I have LEFT some tools behind.

With everything packed, I LEFT RIGHT away, thinking about the show and the RIGHT things to say.

I arrived RIGHT on time and set up my things, and spoke of the joy that Cookin' brings.

You have learned that with Stoneware, everything cooks just RIGHT, and a whole lot more you did not know till tonight!

The RIGHT tool for the job is what you have found.

You can't wait to bake cookies that are evenly browned.

The Chopper, the Stones, what's the RIGHT thing to choose?

Do it RIGHT, host a party, there's nothing to lose!!

The show felt RIGHT, the food was a hit.

There was nothing LEFT, not even a bit.

If you're looking for the RIGHT position, make Cookin' your decision!

You've seen and heard what Cookin' can do, now the choice is LEFT up to you.

That's all I have LEFT to say for tonight,. except for the winner is LEFT on the RIGHT!!

As an pampered chef consultant, I appreciate the creativity and fun of this cooking poem. It's a clever way to promote the Pampered Chef products and the idea of hosting a party. I can see how it could be a fun game to play at a party, and it's great that the hostess put in so much effort to make sure everything was just RIGHT. The use of puns and wordplay adds to the enjoyment of the poem. Thanks for sharing!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say how much I love this cooking poem. It's such a fun and creative way to promote the Pampered Chef products. I especially love how it incorporates the idea of using the right tools and techniques in the kitchen. As a consultant, I know how important it is to have the right tools for the job, and Pampered Chef has definitely got that covered. I hope you all have a great time at (name of Hostess)'s party and discover the joy of cooking with Pampered Chef products. Happy cooking!

What is a "Cooking Poem - Left/Right"?

A "Cooking Poem - Left/Right" is a fun and interactive game that combines cooking with a traditional left/right gift exchange. Participants follow along with a poem that instructs them to pass ingredients or utensils to the left or right as they cook a dish together.

How many people can play "Cooking Poem - Left/Right"?

The game can be played with as few as 2 people or as many as you'd like. It's a great activity for parties or gatherings of any size.

What type of dish is best for "Cooking Poem - Left/Right"?

Any dish that requires multiple ingredients and utensils can be used for "Cooking Poem - Left/Right". Some popular options include a salad, pasta dish, or even a dessert like a trifle or layered cake.

Do I need any special equipment to play "Cooking Poem - Left/Right"?

No, you do not need any special equipment. However, having multiple sets of measuring cups and spoons can make the game easier to play, as well as having enough cooking utensils for each participant.

Can "Cooking Poem - Left/Right" be adapted for dietary restrictions?

Yes, the game can easily be adapted for different dietary restrictions. Simply choose a recipe that accommodates those restrictions and make sure everyone is aware of any necessary substitutions or modifications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Lexif424
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies