• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some light and delicious recipes for a dinner show?

In summary, Bridget is taking a "boot camp" class this summer and her instructor wants to have a show. She is excited about it but is new so she was wondering if any other people could suggest some recipes for a light or low-fat show. The Deluxe cheeseburger salad might be a good option.
timmygrrrl
Hi Everyone,

I've been taking a "boot camp" class this summer and my instructor wants to host a show. I am very excited about it but I am kind of new so I was wondering if you guys could suggest some recipes that are light or low-fat to cook in the dcb. It will be a dinner show and she would like to serve drinks. I usually use diet 7up and diet gingerale to make the fizz drink variations but if you guys have a light mixed drink, please share:)

This is going to be my first show outside of my own little circle of friends so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!:)

Bridget

Fajitas in the DCB!

They even took the recipe and made it part of the Weekday Dinners - Done! Cards.

If people want to take the fajita meat and veggies and put it over lettuce for a fajita salad - then it's even lighter.

Awesome, I just looked at that recipe in the file section and I think it's perfect! I'll offer whole grain tortillas AND the salad option! Thank you so much for your input:)

timmygrrrl said:
Awesome, I just looked at that recipe in the file section and I think it's perfect! I'll offer whole grain tortillas AND the salad option! Thank you so much for your input:)

You're welcome! This recipe has been a HUGE hit for me, and for lots of others too - have fun with it!

Love the fajitas! My kids love em too!

The Deluxe cheeseburger salad might be a good option too.

I want to make that salad for ME! LOL It sounds delicious! I was looking at that recipe but she wants to demo the baker because it was so popular at another show. At my grand opening we made a salad buffet out of the 29 minute chicken but I hope she picks the fajitas because it sounds less messy, LOL

Thanks so much for the input:)

1. What is the Cooking Light Dinner Show?

The Cooking Light Dinner Show is a live cooking demonstration put on by Pampered Chef consultants. It showcases quick and easy recipes that are both delicious and nutritious, perfect for busy weeknight dinners.

2. How long is the Cooking Light Dinner Show?

The Cooking Light Dinner Show typically lasts about 1-2 hours, depending on the number of recipes being demonstrated and any additional time for Q&A or shopping.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Cooking Light Dinner Show?

No, the Cooking Light Dinner Show is a complimentary event hosted by Pampered Chef consultants. However, there may be optional items available for purchase during the show.

4. Can I bring a friend to the Cooking Light Dinner Show?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. We encourage you to invite friends, family, and anyone who loves to cook or is interested in learning new recipes.

5. Will there be food samples at the Cooking Light Dinner Show?

Yes, there will be samples of all the recipes demonstrated at the Cooking Light Dinner Show for attendees to taste and enjoy. It's a great way to get a sneak peek of the delicious dishes you can make at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies