1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Cooking Light Dinner Show?

1. Hi Everyone,

I've been taking a "boot camp" class this summer and my instructor wants to host a show. I am very excited about it but I am kind of new so I was wondering if you guys could suggest some recipes that are light or low-fat to cook in the dcb. It will be a dinner show and she would like to serve drinks. I usually use diet 7up and diet gingerale to make the fizz drink variations but if you guys have a light mixed drink, please share:)

This is going to be my first show outside of my own little circle of friends so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!:)

Bridget

Aug 4, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Fajitas in the DCB!

They even took the recipe and made it part of the Weekday Dinners - Done! Cards.

If people want to take the fajita meat and veggies and put it over lettuce for a fajita salad - then it's even lighter.

Aug 4, 2009
  3. Awesome, I just looked at that recipe in the file section and I think it's perfect! I'll offer whole grain tortillas AND the salad option! Thank you so much for your input:)

Aug 4, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

You're welcome! This recipe has been a HUGE hit for me, and for lots of others too - have fun with it!

Aug 4, 2009
  5. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Love the fajitas! My kids love em too!

The Deluxe cheeseburger salad might be a good option too.

Aug 4, 2009
  6. I want to make that salad for ME! LOL It sounds delicious! I was looking at that recipe but she wants to demo the baker because it was so popular at another show. At my grand opening we made a salad buffet out of the 29 minute chicken but I hope she picks the fajitas because it sounds less messy, LOL

Thanks so much for the input:)

Aug 4, 2009
Have something to add?