1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Cooking Light Dinner Show?

1. Hi Everyone,

I've been taking a "boot camp" class this summer and my instructor wants to host a show. I am very excited about it but I am kind of new so I was wondering if you guys could suggest some recipes that are light or low-fat to cook in the dcb. It will be a dinner show and she would like to serve drinks. I usually use diet 7up and diet gingerale to make the fizz drink variations but if you guys have a light mixed drink, please share:)

This is going to be my first show outside of my own little circle of friends so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!:)

Bridget

Aug 4, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Fajitas in the DCB!

They even took the recipe and made it part of the Weekday Dinners - Done! Cards.

If people want to take the fajita meat and veggies and put it over lettuce for a fajita salad - then it's even lighter.

Aug 4, 2009
  3. Awesome, I just looked at that recipe in the file section and I think it's perfect! I'll offer whole grain tortillas AND the salad option! Thank you so much for your input:)

Aug 4, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

You're welcome! This recipe has been a HUGE hit for me, and for lots of others too - have fun with it!

Aug 4, 2009
  5. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Love the fajitas! My kids love em too!

The Deluxe cheeseburger salad might be a good option too.

Aug 4, 2009
  6. I want to make that salad for ME! LOL It sounds delicious! I was looking at that recipe but she wants to demo the baker because it was so popular at another show. At my grand opening we made a salad buffet out of the 29 minute chicken but I hope she picks the fajitas because it sounds less messy, LOL

Thanks so much for the input:)

Aug 4, 2009
Have something to add?