• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need PMP Templates for Themed Parties and Fundraisers? Let's Share Knowledge!

In summary, we offer a variety of PMP templates for themed parties, fundraisers, Freezer Meals Workshops, Mystery Host parties, and gift registry parties. These templates can be customized to fit your specific event and help you promote and organize it more effectively.
Shelly FLASH Clemmons
Hi I am a new consultant as of June 1st of this year located in Columbus OH. I am operating my business under the name of Cooking In A Flash with Pampered Chef and have a Facebook business page under such. I am using PMP for Facebook parties and updates to my business page. So if anyone has PMP templates to share that I can customize I would be appreciative... Especially for themed parties, fundraisers, Freezer Meals Workshops, Mystery Host and gift registry parties such as Bridal Showers and Housewarmings. I am operating all online activities from a cellphone at this point so creating templates from scratch is quite time consuming.Looking forward to sharing in the knowledge of other consultants and learning what works best and what doesn't. Thanks in advance and much success to all of you.
preview.png

Welcome to CS!

Welcome, Shelly! I've been a consultant 16 years and am just getting 'great' at FB; LOL old dog, new... We can learn together!

1. Can you provide PMP templates for themed parties?

Yes, we have a variety of PMP templates available for themed parties such as holiday parties, sports-themed parties, and more. These templates can be customized to fit your specific party theme.

2. Are there PMP templates specifically for fundraisers?

Yes, we have PMP templates designed specifically for fundraisers. These templates can help you promote your fundraiser and reach a larger audience to increase donations.

3. Are there PMP templates for Freezer Meals Workshops?

Yes, we have PMP templates for Freezer Meals Workshops that can help you promote and organize your workshop. These templates can save you time and make the planning process easier.

4. Do you have PMP templates for Mystery Host parties?

Yes, we have PMP templates for Mystery Host parties, where one lucky guest will have the opportunity to earn free products based on the total party sales. These templates can help you create excitement and increase attendance at your party.

5. Are there PMP templates for gift registry parties like Bridal Showers and Housewarmings?

Yes, we have PMP templates for gift registry parties, such as Bridal Showers and Housewarmings. These templates can help you promote your registry and make it easier for guests to purchase gifts from your Pampered Chef registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Merm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Rapunzil