• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Club Show: Advice & Ideas Needed!

that's a lot more personal.I did the demonstrations all myself. I let the guests use the tools but only if they bought something. I think it was a great way to get them interested in the products and to get them to buy something. I would definitely do it again.Thanks for the input!This is a local cooking club. I met someone in the club at a vendor fair/fundraiser event a couple of weeks ago. She was so excited and said that everyone in the club is excited because they all love Pampered Chef products and all have been looking for a consultant.I like the idea of the Notecards too!This is a local cooking club. I met
Lisa2Boys
Anyone ever done a show for a cooking club? I have one scheduled on 4/21. They don't want me to demo a recipe, they just want to play with my products. Any suggestions or advise?

Thanks,

Bring the forged knives if you have them!!!!

Hmm...and let's see...nylon tools...garlic press DEFINITELY.

Our food service manager at camp is very "critical" of PC being so into cooking, but she does like the "high-end" items.

(Picking things above that I know she admires)...

...oh, how 'bout the cutting board with the measuring cups in it...and the prep bowl set...

Oh, advice...read up on the products you have with if you haven't already because they will quiz you...

Yes, I thought about the quizzing of the products. I will definately do some much needed homework.

Thanks!

Is this a cooking club through your Pampered Chef business?? Or a local cooking club?

I would also write out some of the qualities on a notecard and put it beside each piece. You can get a little fancier if you wish. I have done that before and it keeps conversations flowing and ideas coming

I'm very excited about this and can't wait to hear the results the end of April on how it went if you do it.

Is it a local cooking club? I like the idea of putting cards with suggestions of usage by the products too!

This is a local cooking club. I met someone in the club at a vendor fair/fundraiser event a couple of weeks ago. She was so excited and said that everyone in the club is excited because they all love Pampered Chef products and all have been looking for a consultant.

I like the idea of the Notecards too!

Lisa2Boys said:
This is a local cooking club. I met someone in the club at a vendor fair/fundraiser event a couple of weeks ago. She was so excited and said that everyone in the club is excited because they all love Pampered Chef products and all have been looking for a consultant.

I like the idea of the Notecards too!

Sounds like it could be a great show for you!

Maybe bring a sampling of one or two recipes and the tools that you used to make those recipes, along with the recipes themsevles...

Maybe bring the stuff for a Cucumber Lime Demo. Show it once then let them play. It shows a TON of products!

That is a good idea, do you have the recipe/instructions for the Cucumber Lime demo?

cucmber lime demoSorry this took me so long to post...

Attachments

• cucumber lime demo.doc
    37 KB · Views: 482
janezapchef said:
Sorry this took me so long to post...

That demo is great!! Thanks for sharing.:D :D :D :D

Thank you so much!

I have done something simular to the cucumber and lime but with a potato. I can try to find it for you.

Thanks so much for this thread. I will be trying my first "cooking club" show next week! My hostess wanted a fun way to meet some new neighbors but didn't want to intimidate them with a "sales" show. Her husband is preparing a BBQ dinner with their own TPC BBQ tool set and the rest of us will be making a Trifle dessert inside. I will start with a quick appetizer before making dessert just to use more tools, but I will probably bring most EVERYTHING that I own because I am in love with all of my TPC stuff!

Update . . .I did the Cooking Club Show last night. It was a ton of fun but the sales weren't what I had hoped for. I was told that 14 people would be there but only 9 showed up and I had only 4 orders ($163.75) at the show.

These ladies were ages 27 - 40 and tons of fun. They want me to join their monthly meeting (my personality fit right in) and they eat, drink, and talk girl talk all evening.

Part of me wants to be disappointed but the other part is really happy that I had a good time.:) I did the lime cucumber demo and even threw in a potato for the Ultimate Slice and Grate. They weren't very impressed.

Good luck to those of you that have this type of show in the future. Next time, I will definately drink, then I will have an even better time.

janetupnorth said:
Bring the forged knives if you have them!!!!
ESPECIALLY the Santuko. I have had several people who have knive sets (from other companies) but not that one who have purchased it once they had it in their hands.

Lisa, I'm curious... did you do the demonstrations all yourself or did you offer to have them use the tools? I've found that letting the guests use the tools really boosts sales. They can see demos almost anywhere, but using the tools keeps them 'in' the show mentally, and they can feel the difference between what they are using and what they have at home.

Yes, I started the demos and then offered for them to use the tools themselves too. Only one person wanted to try anything.

1. What is a Cooking Club Show?

A Cooking Club Show is a gathering where a Pampered Chef consultant demonstrates and shares cooking tips, recipes, and products with a group of guests. It's a fun and interactive way to learn new cooking techniques and enjoy delicious food with friends and family.

2. How do I host a Cooking Club Show?

To host a Cooking Club Show, you can simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. The consultant will work with you to plan the menu and guest list. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from the show.

3. Can I customize the menu for my Cooking Club Show?

Yes, the menu for a Cooking Club Show can be customized to fit your preferences and dietary needs. Our consultants are trained to offer a variety of recipes that can be adjusted to accommodate different dietary restrictions or preferences.

4. What types of products are featured in a Cooking Club Show?

A Cooking Club Show features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and food products. The consultant will showcase how to use these products to make delicious meals and provide tips on how to get the most out of them.

5. How long does a Cooking Club Show typically last?

A Cooking Club Show usually lasts around 2-3 hours, depending on the menu and the number of guests. However, the consultant will work with you to find a time frame that works best for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • tinawhite07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tinawhite07
Replies