• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Up Success: Pampered Chef's 2006 Cooking Classes

I just send out the flyers and hope for the best! I've never had anyone call back or not take the flyer, but I've heard that from other people.This is a pilot endeavour, but it's been very successful so far. I've gotten a lot of response from the businesses I've sent the flyers to.
Trish1953
Silver Member
I think it's great Pampered Chef is going to the "Cooking Show" idea. Everybody who cooks loves to think they're a chef, even if they're not ;) Here is a list of my 2-1-06 cooking classes. Feel free to update or change. I just sent out a big mailing to realtors, day care centers, and salons and day spas to promote this idea. I'm looking forward to a great 2006! :cool: Hope your year will be wonderful and full of all you want!

Attachments

• Trish Classes Feb 06 - 5.doc
    542 KB · Views: 694
Trish, I loved your flyer for your classes. Just wanted to let you know that I borrowed it.

Love It!
Trish1953 said:
I think it's great Pampered Chef is going to the "Cooking Show" idea. Everybody who cooks loves to think they're a chef, even if they're not ;) Here is a list of my 2-1-06 cooking classes. Feel free to update or change. I just sent out a big mailing to realtors, day care centers, and salons and day spas to promote this idea. I'm looking forward to a great 2006! :cool: Hope your year will be wonderful and full of all you want!
I've thought about something similar, but never tried it! Do you have the recipes for the lotions, etc. How successful has this been? Thanks!
Debbie ;)

That was my question too!I really love this idea but I didn't know where you got the receipes and information for the lotions, etc. The "Extra" stuff besides cooking. Would you be willing to let me know----

Trish your flyerTrish, could you please email your flyer in another format I couldn't open it for some reason. [email protected]. Thank you so much

Marion

Me, too, please!Could you email it to me, as well? I also had difficulty getting it to open properly! Thanks! [email protected]

Awesome Ideas Trish!!!!Is this a pilot endeavour for you or have you done this before? If so, was it successful? Do you get a lot of response from these businesses you send the flyers to? Just curious! I'm thinking about trying this myself because it sounds fun! Do you have recipes for lotions etc...??? Thanks!

Trish,
I wondered if you just radomly mail your flyers to businesses? Do you fax too? I would like to do this with companies, yet I wanted to know how you went about it & have you ever had anyone call back & ask you not to mail or fax sale flyers to them?
Thank you!

1. What types of cooking classes does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking classes including hands-on workshops, recipe-based classes, and virtual classes.

2. How do I sign up for a cooking class with Pampered Chef?

You can sign up for a cooking class by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and searching for classes in your area.

3. Are the ingredients and tools needed for the cooking class provided?

Yes, all necessary ingredients and tools will be provided for the cooking class. You may also have the option to purchase any tools used during the class for your own personal use.

4. Do I need any prior cooking experience to attend a Pampered Chef cooking class?

No, our cooking classes are designed for all skill levels. Our consultants will guide you through the recipes and techniques used in the class.

5. Can I host a cooking class with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer the opportunity for individuals to host cooking classes in their own homes. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a class.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Michael Serrano
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • randis