• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Fun and Interactive Cooking Class Ideas for a Mom's Night Out?

In summary, a cooking class with demonstrations using PC products would be a good way to interest moms in attending a mom's night out. Lots of products to show off and learn how to use properly.
pcbrooke
I have a host who would like to do a cooking class not a typical demo show. the moms attending have been asking to do a mom's night out with a cooking show. the local place is too expensive so she asked me. so they would probably want to to an appetizer, main course and dessert. but also get tips on using a knife properly etc...and all hands on for everyone...has anyone done something like this? any ideas or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Sounds like a regular interactive cooking show to me, except with a little less emphasis on the products. Easy way to get around this is (not necessarily in this order) 1) be sure you use as many PC products as possible 2) be sure you have catalogs available and 3) charge a fee which would include a product or two for each person (so you'd actually have enough to submit as a show).I know it's been discussed on here before and they probably have more details, but that's what comes to mind for me.

May I suggest a Power Cooking night? Show them how they can prepare three meals (two to be frozen, one to serve). You can then do a drawing for the two "extra" meals for two moms to take home as door prizes. Lots of products to demonstrate, plus an excellent option for busy moms. :) You can split the group into three sections and each section will have to mix the ingredients for one of the recipes (you can have the beef or chicken cooked ahead of time if that would help).
As an appetizer, do something easy like a veggie dip or something...have the moms help slice up veggies (using cutting board, bar board, various knives and crinkle cutter).
For dessert, use the DCB and do the Autumn Apple-Cherry Crisp. Shows off another great product, and it's another fun interactive demo they can assist with. Or maybe the chocolate lava cake if they need a quick chocolate fix. :)

1. What is a "Mom's Night Out: Cooking Class"?

A "Mom's Night Out: Cooking Class" is an event hosted by Pampered Chef where moms can gather for a fun and interactive cooking experience. Our trained consultants will guide you through delicious recipes and share tips and tricks for using our high-quality kitchen tools and products.

2. How long is the cooking class?

The cooking class typically lasts around 2 hours. This includes time for cooking, learning, and socializing with other moms.

3. Can I bring my own ingredients?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own ingredients if you have dietary restrictions or preferences. Just let our consultant know ahead of time so they can make necessary accommodations.

4. Do I need to have cooking experience to attend?

No, our cooking classes are designed for all levels of cooking experience. Our consultants will guide you through each step and provide helpful tips for beginners.

5. Is there a fee for attending the cooking class?

Yes, there is a fee to attend the cooking class. However, this fee includes all necessary ingredients, the use of our high-quality kitchen tools, and the expertise of our trained consultants. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to purchase any products you love at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered2007