• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Fun and Educational Cooking Class: Tips and Recipes

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking classes including healthy meal prep, holiday baking, Instant Pot cooking, and themed classes such as Italian cuisine, Mexican fiesta, and Asian fusion. These classes can be tailored to specific dietary preferences or restrictions and do not require any special equipment. Participants are welcome to bring their own ingredients, but all necessary tools and appliances are provided. Classes typically last about 2 hours and virtual options are also available with materials and ingredients shipped to the participant's home.
Serena6010
I just booked a show in my community clubhouse however it has to be more "educational" like a cooking class than sales focused. I am planning on using PC tools to make the recipes but I will be focasing on the recipe steps more. At the end I will have catalogs and information availbale for those that are interested. Has anyone done a show like this? What recipes did you show? Thanks!

I'm doing several in Fall and Winter. They want me to get a business license and a food handler's permit--both of which are fine. I'm doing Asian Appetizers and will give folks the card, but am having them help make the food. Be sure to charge enough that you get your costs covered and you get paid a reasonable amount. I set my payrate at 25/hour, plus food costs, came out to about 12/person, minimum of 5 people. If I get 30 people, I'll have to scramble a little, for cooking tools (enough cookie sheets, bowls, etc.), but folks pretty much just want to taste a recipe - not feast on it.

They were pretty adamant about not "selling" at all - I'm going to have an open spiral notebook where they can leave their contact info if they want more information on tools or techniques, or TPC specifics.

Great ideas...would love more...
I just signed up with my Chamber of Commerce to do cooking classes for the city once a month...quite excited about it...
Keep those ideas coming...Thanks...
Cheers,
Angela

What types of cooking classes do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of cooking classes to fit your needs. Some popular options include: healthy meal prep, holiday baking, Instant Pot cooking, and one-pot meals. We also offer themed classes such as Italian cuisine, Mexican fiesta, and Asian fusion. Our classes can be tailored to specific dietary preferences or restrictions.

Do I need any special equipment to attend a cooking class?

No special equipment is required to attend our cooking classes. We provide all necessary tools and appliances for you to use during the class. However, if you would like to purchase any of the equipment used during the class, it will be available for purchase at a discounted price.

Can I bring my own ingredients to the cooking class?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own ingredients to the cooking class. However, we do provide all necessary ingredients for the recipes being taught. If you have any dietary restrictions or preferences, please let us know in advance so we can accommodate your needs.

How long are the cooking classes?

Our cooking classes typically last about 2 hours. However, the duration may vary depending on the specific class and the number of participants. We strive to make our classes informative, engaging, and fun, so you will be sure to have a great time regardless of the length!

Do you offer virtual cooking classes?

Yes, we do offer virtual cooking classes for those who are unable to attend in-person or prefer to learn from the comfort of their own home. Our virtual classes follow the same format as our in-person classes and are led by our knowledgeable and experienced instructors. All necessary materials and ingredients will be shipped to you prior to the class.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchefinski
Replies
Views
sklay723