• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Challenged Consultant!

In summary, refrigerated pizza dough can be a challenge to work with, but with some tips from others, it can be done successfully.
bridgetbakes
I am sure this MUST be a stupid question but can someone tell me, is there some trick to working with refrigerated pizza dough? I have tried 3 different times now using it on my pizza stone and it always "springs back." I have tried using more flour and have tried taking it out of the fridge a few hours before using but get the same results....a messy blob.

Anyone got any pointers for this challenged PC newbie? HELP!

Me too!
bklofft said:
I am sure this MUST be a stupid question but can someone tell me, is there some trick to working with refrigerated pizza dough? I have tried 3 different times now using it on my pizza stone and it always "springs back." I have tried using more flour and have tried taking it out of the fridge a few hour before using but get the same results....a messy blob.

Anyone got any pointers for this challenged PC newbie? HELP!

I seem to always have this problem too. I have not yet mastered the 'tube' dough, however I've found that Trader Joe's (www.traderjoes.com) has 'bag' dough, in a ball and ready to be rolled out. I've found that this is around the same cost as 'tube' dough, and much easier to work with. If you don't have a TJ's around, contact them and request one! My mom put in a suggestion to have one in her town, and they built one about 6 months later just 10 blocks from her house! Good luck!

When I use refrigerated pizza dough, often times I will make it on the Stoneware Bar Pan and I don't take it out of the fridge until I'm ready to use it as it seems to get too soft. You can unroll it and use the baker's roller and it rolls right out and I don't even have to use flour either. Hope this helps!:)

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

if you stretch it , it will shrink or ' spring back'
if you roll it with the baker's roller it won't do that.
HTH

Thanks everyone for your helpful tips! I will definitely try the TJ's dough.

What does it mean to be a "Cooking Challenged Consultant"?

Being a "Cooking Challenged Consultant" means that you may not have a lot of experience or confidence in the kitchen, but you are still passionate about cooking and helping others learn how to cook.

Do I need to have professional culinary experience to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have professional culinary experience to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant. Our company provides training and support to help you learn and improve your cooking skills.

What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer for "Cooking Challenged Consultants"?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for "Cooking Challenged Consultants," including easy-to-use kitchen tools, step-by-step recipe guides, and cooking classes to help you improve your skills.

How can I overcome my fear of cooking and become a confident consultant?

We understand that cooking can be intimidating, but with the right tools and support, you can overcome your fear and become a confident consultant. Our training and resources can help you build your confidence in the kitchen.

Can I still be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant if I am not a skilled cook?

Absolutely! Many successful Pampered Chef consultants started out as "Cooking Challenged Consultants" and have grown their skills and knowledge through our training and resources. As long as you are passionate about cooking and helping others, you can be successful in this role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Loveh20mi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies