• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Brand New Cooking Blender Bag for Only $25?

In summary, the conversation is about a seller offering a brand new Cooking Blender Bag for $25 plus shipping. The buyer expresses interest and asks about payment options. The seller suggests using PayPal and will contact the site to figure out how to exchange personal information. The seller also mentions that the item is still available and the buyer can start a private conversation to exchange information. The conversation then shifts to a different person selling a brand new blender for juicing, and the seller provides details about the product and asks for interested buyers to reply.
Florida Pampered Chef
Hello, I have one Cooking Blender Bag (brand new, unused) that I got for sales. However, I will never do an in-home show. I only do Virtual Parties. So, you're in luck. Will sell for $25 plus shipping to your zip code.

I'm interested!

JFantini said:
I'm interested!
Ok. How does this work in terns of payment? I would have to know your address to figure out shipping. I will not add anything to the shipping charges, you pay only what are actual charges. (This is my first time on this site and first time listing something.)

Same! I was hoping you'd have it figured out, lol. No worries. Have you ever used PayPal? You could send me an invoice and I can pay through that. This way we're both proceed as well.

JFantini said:
Same! I was hoping you'd have it figured out, lol. No worries. Have you ever used PayPal? You could send me an invoice and I can pay through that. This way we're both proceed as well.
Yes, I use PayPal a lot. And I know how to invoice BUT I would need your address to find out how much shipping is. I use Stamps.com so they're a little less than USPS. I'm going to contact this site and find out how we can do it without having your address public. Give me some time, as I have NO idea how long it will take to here back. Thanks!

Sorry for the delay but I have contacted this site and asked how selling works in regard to personal information of the buyer. Hopefully, it won't take them too long to reply. As soon as I hear back, I'll post the info. Please reply to this post, so I know that you're still interested. Thanks!

I’m interested!

Florida Pampered Chef said:
Sorry for the delay but I have contacted this site and asked how selling works in regard to personal information of the buyer. Hopefully, it won't take them too long to reply. As soon as I hear back, I'll post the info. Please reply to this post, so I know that you're still interested. Thanks!
you just need to click the persons name and select “start conversation.” This sends m a private message so you can get her address.

Florida Pampered Chef said:
Oh dear, I read your response and never commented back. Thanks for sending me the private message! I've responded. :)

Lilamyw3 said:
you just need to click the persons name and select “start conversation.” This sends m a private message so you can get her address.
Thank you! I was unsure as well.

Is this still available

Is this still available

I noticed that the seller just asks for the zip code to determine shipping costs.

Is there anybody who would be interested in buying a brand new blender for juicing? I've wanted one for quite some time, and both my husband and best friend each gave me one on my birthday! Hillarious coincidence, they're both from the same brand, ha-ha! However, the one that I am keeping has more speed options, and the color fits more with our kitchen! The one that I am willing to sell for only 70$ is nice too! The cleanup is simple, and you can use it to make a soup or a smoothie! Anyways, whoever is interested, please reply to my message. Btw, it is from diligentchef.com.

Last edited:

What is a Cooking Blender Bag and how does it work?

A Cooking Blender Bag is a specially designed bag that allows you to cook food in a blender without the need for additional pots or pans. To use, simply place your ingredients into the bag and blend in your blender until the desired consistency is reached. Then, place the bag in boiling water for the designated cooking time. The bag's unique material allows for even cooking and easy cleanup.

Can I use the Cooking Blender Bag with any type of blender?

Yes, the Cooking Blender Bag is compatible with most types of blenders, including high-speed blenders, immersion blenders, and food processors. However, it is not recommended for use with hand blenders or blenders with dull blades.

What types of recipes can I make with the Cooking Blender Bag?

The Cooking Blender Bag is perfect for making soups, sauces, smoothies, baby food, and more. You can also use it for steaming vegetables, making homemade jams or nut butters, and even cooking meat or fish. The possibilities are endless!

Is the Cooking Blender Bag safe to use with hot liquids?

Yes, the Cooking Blender Bag is made from food-grade, heat-resistant material that is safe to use with hot liquids. However, always make sure to follow the recommended cooking temperatures and times for your specific recipe.

How do I clean and maintain my Cooking Blender Bag?

The Cooking Blender Bag is designed for easy cleanup. Simply rinse the bag with warm soapy water and let it air dry. For tougher stains, you can also place the bag in the dishwasher on the top rack. Make sure to thoroughly dry the bag before storing it to prevent any mold or bacteria growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather8345
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbakerpc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
evk1972
Replies