1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Selling Cooking Blender Bag

1. Hello, I have one Cooking Blender Bag (brand new, unused) that I got for sales. However, I will never do an in-home show. I only do Virtual Parties. So, you're in luck. Will sell for $25 plus shipping to your zip code.

danielle simons likes this.
  2. I'm interested!

Oct 5, 2019
  3. Ok. How does this work in terns of payment? I would have to know your address to figure out shipping. I will not add anything to the shipping charges, you pay only what are actual charges. (This is my first time on this site and first time listing something.)

4. Same! I was hoping you'd have it figured out, lol. No worries. Have you ever used PayPal? You could send me an invoice and I can pay through that. This way we're both proceed as well.

Oct 6, 2019
  5. Yes, I use PayPal a lot. And I know how to invoice BUT I would need your address to find out how much shipping is. I use Stamps.com so they're a little less than USPS. I'm going to contact this site and find out how we can do it without having your address public. Give me some time, as I have NO idea how long it will take to here back. Thanks!

6. Sorry for the delay but I have contacted this site and asked how selling works in regard to personal information of the buyer. Hopefully, it won't take them too long to reply. As soon as I hear back, I'll post the info. Please reply to this post, so I know that you're still interested. Thanks!

JFantini likes this.
  7. I’m interested!

8. Lilamyw3

Lilamyw3 Member Gold Member

you just need to click the persons name and select “start conversation.” This sends m a private message so you can get her address.

Oct 21, 2019
    JFantini likes this.
  9. Oh dear, I read your response and never commented back. Thanks for sending me the private message! I've responded. :)

Oct 21, 2019
  10. Thank you! I was unsure as well.

Oct 21, 2019
  11. Is this still available

12. Is this still available

13. chefanne

chefanne Novice Member Gold Member

I noticed that the seller just asks for the zip code to determine shipping costs.

Nov 28, 2019
Have something to add?