• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent What are the best cookie press recipes for a wedding?

In summary, popular cookie flavors for weddings include chocolate chip, sugar, snickerdoodle, oatmeal raisin, and peanut butter. The number of cookies needed for a wedding will vary depending on the number of guests and whether you are serving other desserts, with a general rule of thumb being 2-3 cookies per guest. Our wedding cookies can be customized to match your wedding colors or theme. It is recommended to place your order at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure freshness for your special day. We also offer gluten-free and vegan options for our wedding cookies, just let us know of any dietary restrictions when placing your order.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I have to make cookies for a wedding this weekend and I want to use the cookie press. What are the best cookie press recipes you have? I tried the peanut butter presses from "All The Best" today and they didn't turn out...great. Any and all recipes would help! Thanks!:chef:

Not a press cookie, but the Raspberry & Cream Streusel Squares in the All The Best Cookbook are very pretty, easy to make, and you make them in the large bar pan, so it makes a lot. You can make more than one batch, and switch the kind of jam for different kinds of cookies.

If you want a Sprtiz Cookie,the one that was in the Holiday mini catalog was fantastic. I did the oval shaped cookie and that would be a pretty shape for a wedding. Perhaps color the dough in shades that would compliment the colors of the wedding and sprinkle with white sugar sprinkles (or they do have colored sugar...I have purchased silver and gold for our year end recognition for cupcakes or cookies in an Olympic theme).

What are some popular cookie flavors for weddings?

Some popular cookie flavors for weddings include chocolate chip, sugar, snickerdoodle, oatmeal raisin, and peanut butter.

How many cookies should I order for my wedding?

The number of cookies needed for a wedding will vary depending on the number of guests and whether you are serving other desserts. A general rule of thumb is to have 2-3 cookies per guest.

Can you customize the cookies with our wedding colors or theme?

Yes, we offer customization options for our wedding cookies. You can choose the colors and design to match your wedding theme or colors.

How far in advance should I order the cookies for my wedding?

We recommend placing your order at least 2-3 weeks before your wedding date. This will allow us enough time to prepare and ensure that your cookies are fresh for your special day.

Do you offer gluten-free or vegan options for wedding cookies?

Yes, we offer gluten-free and vegan options for our wedding cookies. Please let us know of any dietary restrictions when placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • INGonzalez
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nancycookspc