• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Delicious Recipe for Cookies n Cream Cake - No Cookbook Needed!

In summary, the conversation was about someone looking for a recipe for Cookies n Cream cake and asking if anyone had the Delightful Deserts cookbook. The response provided a recipe for the cake from a different source and listed the ingredients and instructions.
kitchencop
Silver Member
Looking for the recipe for Cookies n Cream cake...I do not have Delightful Deserts cookbook. If anyone has, may I please get a copy.
Thank you

Here you go!Cookies 'n Cream Cake
(Delightful Desserts...pg 98)

Cake
12 creme filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
1 pkg white cake mix
3/4 cup water
1/2 cup sour cream
3 egg whites
2 Tbls vegetable oil

Icing
6 creme filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup sour cream
3 Tbls butter or margarine, softened

1. Preheat oven to 325. Spray Stoneware Fluted Pan with nonstick cooking spray. For cake, coarsely chop cookies using Crinkle Cutter; set aside. Combine cake mix, water, sour cream, egg whites and oil in Classic Batter Bowl; mix according to package directions.

2. Pour half of batter into pan. Sprinkle chopped cookies evenly over top of batter but not touching sides of pan. Spoon remaining batter over cookies.

3. Bake 50-55 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted near center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Loosen cake from sides and center tube of pan. Invert onto Nonstick Cooling Rack; remove pan. Cool completely.

4. For icing, coarsely chop cookies; set aside. Combine powdered sugar, sour cream and butter in Small Batter Bowl; beat until smooth. Ice top of cake allowing some to flow down the sides. Sprinkle top with cookies. Let stand until icing is set. Cut into slices. Store leftover cake, covered, in refrigerator.

Makes 16 servings.

for your post! I don't have the Delightful Deserts cookbook either, but I found a great recipe for Cookies n Cream cake from a different source. Here it is:Ingredients:
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 container of vanilla frosting
- 1/2 cup crushed Oreo cookies (for topping)Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch baking pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
3. Fold in 1/2 cup of crushed Oreo cookies into the batter.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Let the cake cool completely before frosting.
6. In a separate bowl, mix the vanilla frosting with 1/2 cup of crushed Oreo cookies.
7. Spread the frosting over the cooled cake and sprinkle with additional crushed Oreo cookies for topping.
8. Serve and enjoy your delicious Cookies n Cream cake!I hope this recipe satisfies your craving for Cookies n Cream cake. Happy baking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Cookies and Cream Cake?

To make Cookies and Cream Cake, you will need:

• 1 box of white cake mix
  • 1 cup of water
  • 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
  • 3 egg whites
  • 1 cup of crushed Oreo cookies
  • 1 container of vanilla frosting
  • 1/2 cup of crushed Oreo cookies for topping

2. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix you prefer. However, we recommend using a white cake mix as it pairs well with the Oreo cookies and gives the cake a nice contrast in color and flavor.

3. How do I crush the Oreo cookies for the cake?

You can crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor or by placing them in a plastic bag and using a rolling pin to crush them. You want the cookies to be finely crushed, but still have some small chunks for texture.

4. Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this cake ahead of time. The cake can be stored at room temperature for up to two days, or in the refrigerator for up to five days. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container.

5. Can I use homemade frosting instead of store-bought?

Yes, you can use homemade frosting for this recipe. However, for convenience and to save time, we recommend using a store-bought vanilla frosting. You can also add crushed Oreo cookies to your homemade frosting for extra flavor and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies