• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Swap Cookies: Hosting a Fun & Interactive Party

In summary, a "Let's Swap Cookies" party is an event where guests bring their favorite cookies to share and swap with others. To host a successful party, invite friends interested in baking, provide space for cookies, and have containers for leftovers. Being a Pampered Chef consultant is not necessary, but they can assist with purchasing products. Benefits include connecting with others, trying new recipes, and potential sales. To make the party more fun and interactive, consider games and activities, sharing recipes, and offering snacks and drinks.
MirandaA
I would love to try a cookie swap, I think it would really help to get the guests involved with the show by bringing either their favorite receipe to trade or something. . .Any suggestions or has anyone done anything like this before???? :confused:

Pampered chef has recipe booklets you can purchase in paper work supply. There get for cookie shows. These I usually do around christmas. You can demonstrate the cookie press and make one batter and turn it into several different kinds of cookies. I've done that and ask everyone to bring X amount of cookies to exchange and the recipe as well to share.

you should practice with the cookie press first to make sure you got it down. Hope this helps.
:)

I haven't tried a cookie swap yet but am thinking about it for later at the end of the year. These are a couple of flyers I found.

Attachments

• cookie invite.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 584
  • cookie show2.doc
    37 KB · Views: 625
  • Cookie Swap flyer.doc
    33 KB · Views: 694
Wow! I'm a new consultant and your cookie swap flyer is great! I will be trying this during the Christmas holidays.
Thanks.
Letty :)

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend incorporating a cookie swap into your show. It's a fun and interactive way to get your guests involved and share their favorite recipes. Plus, who doesn't love cookies? My suggestion would be to set a theme for the cookie swap, such as holiday cookies or healthy alternatives. This will make it easier for guests to choose which recipe to bring. Also, don't forget to have extra copies of your own Pampered Chef cookie recipes on hand to share with guests. I have personally done cookie swaps at my shows before and they have been a huge hit. I hope this helps and happy baking!

1. What is a "Let's Swap Cookies" party?

A "Let's Swap Cookies" party is a fun and interactive event where guests bring a batch of their favorite cookies to share with others. The cookies are then swapped among the guests, allowing everyone to try a variety of delicious treats.

2. How do I host a successful "Let's Swap Cookies" party?

To host a successful "Let's Swap Cookies" party, you will need to invite a group of friends or family members who are interested in baking and trying different types of cookies. You should also provide enough space for guests to set up their cookies and sample others. It's also a good idea to have some extra containers or bags for guests to take home any leftover cookies.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a "Let's Swap Cookies" party?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a "Let's Swap Cookies" party. However, if you are interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products to use during the party, a consultant can help you with that.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a "Let's Swap Cookies" party?

Hosting a "Let's Swap Cookies" party allows you to connect with friends and family over a shared love of baking and trying new recipes. It's also a great way to discover new cookie recipes and get inspiration for your own baking. Additionally, if you are a Pampered Chef consultant, hosting a "Let's Swap Cookies" party can also be a great way to showcase and sell products.

5. What are some tips for making a "Let's Swap Cookies" party more fun and interactive?

To make your "Let's Swap Cookies" party more fun and interactive, you can consider incorporating games or activities such as a blind taste test or a cookie decorating station. You can also encourage guests to bring copies of their cookie recipes to share with others. And don't forget to provide plenty of beverages and snacks to accompany the cookies!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Masonsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Masonsmom
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • punkie1019