• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookie Swap Invite From Pampered Chef Site?

In summary, a cookie swap is a social gathering where participants exchange homemade cookies. Pampered Chef offers a platform for hosting and planning cookie swaps, with helpful tools and resources available to all users, not just consultants. Benefits of using Pampered Chef include access to exclusive recipes and discounts on products. To get started, one can visit their website and create an account to explore their options.
meganmcg
Hi all! My friends received an email from a consultant across town for a Cookie Swap, it was a really nice email with links to personal website, etc. Pretty sure it didn't come from the Pampered Chef website or maybe I missed it somewhere?

Thanks!

I think MyConsultantsCorner.com does something like this...

But I like my Tasty Tidbits too much to switch Joy :) Think I am going to go with the traditional snail mail invites and a few mini-catalogs this time and try to hit some of the non-email reading crowd. Thanks!

What is a cookie swap?

A cookie swap is a fun event where friends and family gather to exchange homemade cookies with each other. It's a great way to try new cookie recipes and build a collection of delicious treats for the holiday season.

How do I host a cookie swap?

Hosting a cookie swap is easy with Pampered Chef! Simply create an event on our site and invite your guests. We provide helpful tips and tools to make your cookie swap a success, including invitations, recipe cards, and more.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use the site?

No, anyone can use our site to plan and host a cookie swap. We welcome all cookie lovers to join in on the fun!

What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef for my cookie swap?

Aside from the convenience of planning and organizing your cookie swap on our site, we also offer exclusive recipes from our talented consultants, as well as discounts on Pampered Chef products for party hosts.

How do I get started with Pampered Chef?

To get started, simply visit our website and create an account. From there, you can explore our products, plan your cookie swap, and even become a consultant yourself if you're interested in hosting more parties and earning rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tina Berger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tina Berger
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • mconsola