• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookie Baking Party - Ideas Needed!

In summary, a host is planning to have a cookie party in December and wants to have stations where guests can use kitchen tools and then eat cookies. Other consultants suggest searching for ideas in the files section and share their own experiences with holiday cookie shows. They mention using pre-made cookie mixes and adding spices for variations. Finally, they discuss baking cookies to donate to a bazaar.
Deannasbiz
I have had a host that wants to have a party in Dec. where everybody comes over and we bake cookies. She really doesn't want me to do much of a demo because she has had so many parties and most everybody that would come has been to many many PC parties. So I need some ideas on how to set this up. We were thinking some type of stations where everybody gets to use the tools and in the end gets to eat some yummy cookies. So are there any of you that have done a show like this and if so.....PLEASE give me ideas how to get started. Thanks!!!!:p

Do a search for "cookie show" under the files section...there are many ideas there!

I haven't done one yet, but at the end of this month I am doing a holiday show for a host that wants to do a cookie exchange. I will pre-make the celebration cookies (on the website) and for the demo, I will show how to layer the ingredients in the small batter bowl and talk about gift giving ideas. I MIGHT demo the Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree also. All of her guests have been instructed to bring 2 dozen of their favorite cookies to exchange.

I just made our Cookie recipe All Occasion Cookies for the basic butter recipe, on our fold up card #2B00 9280-9/00. It was published in 2000.

1 pound (4 sticks) butter
2 3/4 cups (11 ounces) all-purpose flour
1 (18.25 ounces) white cake mix
1 tablespoon Cinnamon Plus spice

It may be in our recipe files, so I won't write out all the variations. You
melt 2 sticks of the butter in the our Large Classic Batter Bowl in the microwave, then cut the remaining two sticks into 1/4" slices, and let them melt in the first two melted sticks. Add the cake mix and stir with our Balloon whisk. Measure in the Cinnamon Plus and the flour and stir again. It
will be very soft. You could firm it by putting into the refrig a few minutes.
I was in a hurry and used it as mixed. I used our small scoop to make quarter
size balls, and my thumb to make an indent for jam to be added after they
were baked, and cooled. They spread to be 2 1/2" cookies. I had to re-press
the indents after they were baked. I will fill them in the morning, just before
taking to a Cookie Walk that our parish has at our Holiday Bazaar. You sprinkle with Confectioners sugar when they are cool, before using our Easy Accent Decorator to fill them with various color jams. I'm thinking about
taking them on one of our Polka Dot plates. Total time from start to finish was less than half an hour for one batch. They take approx. 15 min. in 350 degree oven.
I baked on Large stoneware bar pan and our new Pizza stone. I still have
enough for another 18 cookies. I have baked 36 to donate.

Hi there!I have definitely done parties like this before and they are always a hit! Here are some ideas for setting up your cookie baking party:1. Set up stations around the kitchen with different tasks for each one. For example, one station could be for mixing the dough, another for rolling and cutting the cookies, and another for decorating.2. Have a variety of cookie doughs pre-made and ready to use. This will save time and allow guests to focus on the fun parts of baking.3. Use a variety of Pampered Chef tools at each station, such as the Mix N Scraper, Cookie Press, and Decorating Bag Set. This will give guests a chance to try out different tools and see how they work.4. Have some festive holiday music playing in the background to add to the atmosphere.5. Provide recipe cards for each guest to take home, so they can recreate the cookies at home.6. Don't forget to have some yummy snacks and drinks for guests to enjoy while they are baking.I hope these ideas help get you started! Have a great party and enjoy baking some delicious cookies with your guests!

1. What are some fun cookie-themed games or activities we can do at a baking party?

There are plenty of fun and interactive games you can incorporate into your cookie baking party! A few ideas include a "decorate your own cookie" station, a cookie decorating contest with different categories (most creative, best design, etc.), a blindfolded taste test challenge, or a cookie-themed scavenger hunt. You can also have a cookie trivia game or a cookie-themed charades!

2. Can you provide some suggestions for cookie recipes that are easy to make and great for a party?

Absolutely! Some easy and delicious cookie recipes perfect for a baking party are chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, and snickerdoodles. These recipes are simple, require minimal ingredients, and are always a crowd-pleaser. You can also consider making cookie bars, which are easier to make in large batches and can be cut into smaller pieces for sharing.

3. How can we make our cookie baking party more festive and visually appealing?

Presentation is key when it comes to making your baking party more festive and visually appealing! You can use colorful and fun aprons or chef hats for your guests to wear, decorate the baking area with colorful balloons or streamers, and set up a photo booth area with props for some fun and memorable pictures. You can also use festive and themed plates, napkins, and other party supplies to add to the overall ambiance.

4. What are some tips for hosting a successful cookie baking party?

First and foremost, make sure to plan ahead and have all the necessary ingredients and equipment ready before the party. Enlist the help of your guests with tasks like mixing, measuring, and decorating to make the process more fun and interactive. Make sure to have enough space for everyone to work comfortably and consider having some music playing in the background to keep the energy up. Don't forget to have plenty of snacks and refreshments available for your guests to enjoy while their cookies are baking.

5. Can we use Pampered Chef products at our cookie baking party?

Of course! Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products perfect for a baking party. Our cookie sheets, mixing bowls, cookie cutters, and decorating tools are all great options for your party. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products through our Host Rewards program. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to incorporate our products into your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • punkie1019
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DinaAlbert
  • sarahsellcm