• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Didn't See It? Ask the Pampered Chef: Does it Sell?

In summary, Stoneware duals as a great cookie sheet. The stone bar pan, rectangle stone and round pizza stones all work great. The results of making your cookies on stoneware are way awesome. Cleaning stoneware is only done with a scraper or dishcloth under hot water. Baking cookies on the flat stones is the best way to get results. There is specific information about how long to bake for and what temperature to use that comes with the stone.
boricua
Does the PC sell these :confused: ? I didn't see them on the website.
Thanks!

Stoneware!Stoneware duals as your cookie sheet! The stone bar pan, rectangle stone and round pizza stones all work great as a cookie sheet. The results of making your cookies on stoneware are way awesome!

I very rarely use anything except the bar pan as my cookie sheet. Every now and then the rectangle.

I threw out all my metal sheets years ago. I only use stoneware.

Stoneware...Thanks for the responses! Are these machine washable or hand-clean only?

Cleaning StonewareOnly clean stoneware with a scraper (that comes with the stones) or dishcloth under hot water. Do not use soap! I have heard of people who put theirs in the dishwasher, but I don't recommend it to my guests or do it myself. The hot water cleans the stoneware and will kill germs.

As for baking cookies, I thought I heard on one of the product info. CDs about the Stoneware that cookies should be baked on the flat stones for the best result. Am I crazy or did anyone else hear that information somewhere as well?

Julie Myers
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Denver, PA

Hand clean only. There's actually pretty specific cleaning instructions, but they are spelled out in the Use and Care Card that comes in all products. They all come with a small square nylon "scraper" that you scrape off the residue with under hot water. Because they're very slightly porous and get "seasoned" the more you use them, you don't want to use soap because soap adheres to the oil that seasons the pan.

If you have any specific questions that we can answer here, feel free to post them or contact me via email. Hope that info helps!!

pcjulie said:
As for baking cookies, I thought I heard on one of the product info. CDs about the Stoneware that cookies should be baked on the flat stones for the best result. Am I crazy or did anyone else hear that information somewhere as well?

I read or heard this somewhere also - with the flat stone cookies will cook more evenly. With the bar pans, cookies near the sides will cook more because of the heat from the sides of the pan

plichte said:
Stoneware duals as your cookie sheet! The stone bar pan, rectangle stone and round pizza stones all work great as a cookie sheet. The results of making your cookies on stoneware are way awesome!

Do the cookies stick when the stone is new? If I use parchment paper, will my stone still season? I heard the 1st batch might take longer to cook, then the rest will be good to go at the recommended time. Any other tips on cookie baking for a new stone user/lover?

Use the Kitchen Spritzerwith Veggie oil to spray your stone the first couple of times. I have not tried using parchment paper, but I would think that would prevent the oils in the cookies or whatever from starting the seasoning process.

What is "Didn't See It? Ask the Pampered Chef: Does it Sell?"

"Didn't See It? Ask the Pampered Chef: Does it Sell?" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where customers can ask about the availability or popularity of a product that they may have missed or overlooked in the catalog or on the website.

How can I access "Didn't See It? Ask the Pampered Chef: Does it Sell?"

You can access this feature by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse through the different product categories and look for the "Didn't See It? Ask the Pampered Chef: Does it Sell?" option under each category.

Can I ask about any product on "Didn't See It? Ask the Pampered Chef: Does it Sell?"

Yes, you can ask about any product that is currently available on the Pampered Chef website. However, this feature is not for requesting new or discontinued products.

How long does it take to get a response on "Didn't See It? Ask the Pampered Chef: Does it Sell?"

The Pampered Chef team aims to respond to all product inquiries within 24 hours during weekdays. If you submit a request during the weekend, you can expect a response on the following Monday.

Is there a limit to the number of products I can ask about on "Didn't See It? Ask the Pampered Chef: Does it Sell?"

No, there is no limit to the number of products you can inquire about. However, to ensure a prompt response, it is recommended to submit one product inquiry at a time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • ChefJen2012