• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make a Crowd-Pleasing Chocolate Chip Cookie Sheet for a Fundraiser?

In summary, to raise funds for her Washington trip, the speaker's daughter plans to sell cookies at school. They are looking for a cookie recipe that can be made in a large bar pan and came across a recipe for Fudge Jumbles that was passed down from their grandmother. Additionally, they also received suggestions for a cookie pizza and checking out recipe websites.
dessertMama
Hello my daughter needed some funds for her Washington trip next year and her idea is to sell cookie sheet/cake at school by taking orders. Do we have any cookie recipe, using a large bar pan, that anyone would like to share. Thank you.

not a PC recipe but this was handed down from my grandma. Works perfect in barpan and is a hot seller at bake salesFudge Jumbles
CRUST:
1 cup margarine
2 cups brown sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups oatmeal
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
FILLING:
cook the following over low heat until well blended
12 oz chocolate chips
1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
2 TBSP margarine
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp saltCream margarine & sugar in bowl until light and fluffy. add eggs & vanilla. Beat well.
Combine remaining crust ingredients.
Spread 2/3 of the crust mixture onto barpan.
Pour filling over the crust.
Using medium stainless steel scoop add scoops of the crust mixture
Bake for 30 minutes @ 350 .

I know you said bar cookies, but how about a cookie pizza? She could sell it by the slice or whole? She could also vary the toppings on the slices so they'd have to buy more than 1 slice! Or she could do "personal" cookie pizzas.

Also, check out allrecipe.com; they should have some good recipes for you.

Thank you Teresa and Chefa. We will bake this cookie next week and can't wait to try 'em, oh and that cookie pizza sounds great. Again thank you :)

Hello! That sounds like a great idea for your daughter's trip. I would recommend trying out our Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe using the Large Bar Pan. It's always a crowd pleaser and perfect for selling at school. You can find the recipe on our website or in our recipe book. Best of luck with the fundraiser!

1. What type of cookies are included in the fundraising recipe?

Our cookie recipe for fundraising includes classic chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, peanut butter cookies, sugar cookies, and snickerdoodles.

2. Are the ingredients and instructions provided in the recipe easy to follow?

Yes, our cookie recipe for fundraising includes simple and clear instructions that are easy to follow. We also provide a list of ingredients that can be easily found at any grocery store.

3. Can the cookies be made ahead of time and frozen for later use?

Yes, our cookie recipe for fundraising allows for the cookies to be made ahead of time and frozen for later use. This is a great option for those who want to plan ahead for fundraisers.

4. How many cookies does the recipe make?

The recipe makes approximately three dozen cookies, but this may vary depending on the size of the cookies.

5. Can the recipe be customized for dietary restrictions?

Unfortunately, our cookie recipe for fundraising is not currently customizable for dietary restrictions. However, we do offer a wide variety of other recipes that cater to specific dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • AnnieBee