• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vintage Mirro Cookie Press: Pampered Chef Disc Compatibility?

In summary, the Vintage Mirro Cookie Press is only compatible with Pampered Chef discs and not with any other brand. Not all Pampered Chef discs are compatible with the press, as it was discontinued in the 1990s. The press can be used with newer Pampered Chef discs produced before it was discontinued. A list of compatible discs can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. Replacement discs for the Vintage Mirro Cookie Press are no longer available for purchase, but may be found through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.
Janice Hirst
I have a customer who was gifted a vintage Mirro cookie press.
Do you know if the PC replacement discs would fit it? On the site, it looks like they are the same shape - with flats on 3 sides. Anyone?? Thank you in Advance.

Yes, the PC replacement discs should fit the vintage Mirro cookie press. The discs are designed to fit all models of the Mirro cookie press, so the shape and size of the discs should be compatible with your customer's vintage model.

I cannot say for certain if the PC replacement discs would fit the vintage Mirro cookie press. It would be best to contact the manufacturer or try the discs on the cookie press to see if they are compatible.

Unfortunately, I cannot say for certain if the PC replacement discs will fit your customer's vintage Mirro cookie press. It is possible that they are the same shape, but without actually seeing and comparing the two products, I cannot guarantee compatibility. It may be best for your customer to contact the manufacturer or try to find replacement discs specifically designed for their model of cookie press.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you with your question about the vintage Mirro cookie press. Our replacement discs are designed to fit our current cookie presses, so I cannot guarantee that they will fit the vintage Mirro press. However, if the shape and size of the discs appear to be the same as ours, they may work. I would recommend trying one out and seeing if it fits before purchasing a full set. I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy baking!

1. Can I use non-Pampered Chef discs with my Vintage Mirro Cookie Press?

No, the Vintage Mirro Cookie Press is only compatible with Pampered Chef discs. Other brands may not fit properly and could potentially damage the press.

2. Are all Pampered Chef discs compatible with the Vintage Mirro Cookie Press?

No, not all Pampered Chef discs are compatible with the Vintage Mirro Cookie Press. The press was discontinued in the 1990s, so any discs produced after that may not fit correctly.

3. Can I use the Vintage Mirro Cookie Press with the newer Pampered Chef discs?

Yes, the Vintage Mirro Cookie Press is compatible with the newer Pampered Chef discs as long as they were produced before the press was discontinued in the 1990s.

4. Is there a list of compatible discs for the Vintage Mirro Cookie Press available?

Yes, you can find a list of compatible discs on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I purchase replacement discs for my Vintage Mirro Cookie Press?

No, replacement discs for the Vintage Mirro Cookie Press are no longer available for purchase. However, you may be able to find them through a third-party seller or on online marketplaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jeanlewis13
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
Staci