• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolatey Goodness: Searching for the Perfect Hershey Kiss Recipe

In summary, the perfect Hershey Kiss recipe should have a balanced chocolate flavor, sweetness, and texture, be easy to make, and have a nice presentation. It can also be made gluten-free and with different types of chocolate. To make them more festive for a holiday party, you can add sprinkles, colored sugar, or drizzle different colored chocolates on top. The Hershey Kisses can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer.
jessnaugle
I am looking for the recipe that has the Hershey Kiss in them. Does any one have it or know where I can get it.

Here it is! My family loves these!

Peanut Butter Blossoms

1 pkg (18 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
42 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Crumble cookie dough into Classic Batter Bowl. Stir in peanut butter until completely blended.

2. Fill Cookie Press with dough. Fit press with disk #1, #4 or #5, making sure the number on the disk is facing outward, away from the dough. Press dough onto flat baking stone, 1 inch apart.

3. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven and immediately place a candy kiss in the center of each cookie, pressing down firmly. Cool 1-2 minutes on baking stone or until chocolate softens but does not melt. Remove cookies to Cooling Rack. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough. Store cookies in tightly covered container.

Yield 3 1/2 dozen cookies

YUM--now I got a hankerin'!

.. can you use a sugar cookie mix instead of the refrig cookie dough?

I wouldn't see why not? If you try it, let us know how it comes out.

jessnaugle said:
I am looking for the recipe that has the Hershey Kiss in them. Does any one have it or know where I can get it.

here are a few others, but use the mini-muffin pan with these these and the tart shaper (LOVE these, they are sooooo quick)

Attachments

• ;-) COOKIE KISSES.doc
    19 KB · Views: 363
  • PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE CUPS.doc
    19 KB · Views: 400

1. What makes the perfect Hershey Kiss recipe?

The perfect Hershey Kiss recipe is a matter of personal preference, but generally it should have a good balance of chocolate flavor, sweetness, and texture. It should also be easy to make and have a nice presentation.

2. Do you have a gluten-free version of the Hershey Kiss recipe?

Yes, we do! Our chocolatey goodness recipe can easily be made gluten-free by using gluten-free flour and ensuring all ingredients are free of gluten contamination.

3. Can I use different types of chocolate in the recipe?

Absolutely! The Hershey Kiss recipe is versatile and can be made with dark, milk, or white chocolate depending on your preference. You can also mix and match different types of chocolate for a unique flavor.

4. How can I make the Hershey Kisses look more festive for a holiday party?

There are many ways to make the Hershey Kisses look festive for a holiday party. You can add sprinkles or colored sugar to the melted chocolate before forming the kisses, or you can drizzle different colored chocolates on top for a fun design.

5. Can I make the Hershey Kisses ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Hershey Kisses ahead of time and store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. You can also freeze them for longer storage, just make sure to thaw them before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loreen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • cookingmommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • Cindycooks