1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Cookie Press Tips

Tags:
  1. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

I know this sounds crazy, but I've found that Gold Medal flour is the cause
    of most of our Cookie Press problems! Switch to any other brand of flour and
    the cookies will stick to the stone fine. Any Press I sell comes with this
    advice from me!
    Marjorie Bell

Apr 28, 2004
  2. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

Another Tip

I have found that certain shapes stick better once the stone is sticky. I take a blob of the dough and press it several times all over the stone before pressing with the Cookie Press. I know it sounds weird but I discovered that sometimes a shape won't stick the first or second time in a spot on the stone but it will on the third time! This works especially for the pumpkin shape.

Lura Antokal

Apr 28, 2004
  3. nbittermann

nbittermann Novice Member

sticking

I have a serious problem with the dough sticking to the shape. It doesn't come of on to the stone. I have tried several different recipes including PC's that came with it. My mom said to spray the shape with non stick spray, but that doesn't seem to help. I would love to master this product so I can do shows with it. Any help???? :confused:

Apr 12, 2005
  4. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

I have found that if I let the dough sit for any length of time, I have problems. This is not one of my favorite products. I love it when it works, but hate it when it is not behaving.

5. nbittermann

nbittermann Novice Member

I'm with you

I thought I was going to love this so I got it- definetly should have spent the money on something else. Bummer!

Apr 19, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted