• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookie press replacement part

ChefMary412

Advanced Member
Mar 28, 2008
does anyone know if there is any replacement part for the old cookie press? I cannot get onto PPP now to check. A lady has one from 8 years ago!! And something broke... still waiting to hear what broke exactly. I told her already that if there is no replacement, I can get her one for 10% off or free if she books and holds a show.
Just curious if there is a replacement part for it.. any of it!

mscharf

Advanced Member
Oct 19, 2008
someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think you can only get replacement parts for the current model.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
I'd be willing to bet it's the white ring where the dough comes out. HO revamped the cookie press because that part kept cracking. And no. They no longer sell the white ring to fit that model

The recently retired revamped model is a different size & it's replacement piece doesn't fit the one you are talking about. But I've seen some posts on here that there's a certain baby bottle cap that will work. You'll have to look around to find the posts with WHICH baby bottle cap fits. ;)

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Here is the replacement parts order form.

Looks like there are replacement parts available for a little while longer...

Attachments

• replacement_parts_order_frm.pdf
    133.1 KB · Views: 1,544

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I'd be willing to bet it's the white ring where the dough comes out. HO revamped the cookie press because that part kept cracking. And no. They no longer sell the white ring to fit that model

The recently retired revamped model is a different size & it's replacement piece doesn't fit the one you are talking about. But I've seen some posts on here that there's a certain baby bottle cap that will work. You'll have to look around to find the posts with WHICH baby bottle cap fits. ;)

That's for the EAD - the Cookie Press is much larger...

ChefMary412

Advanced Member
Mar 28, 2008
thanks all...this is what she said...
Mary,
I can't get the barrel free from the top handle....yet. It's really stuck, I think because the barrel is cracked. If I can get it off, I should only need the barrel part. Thanks for looking into this for me!
I think she should treat herself to a new one!

AnnieBee

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
You can get just the barrel for about $5, way cheaper than a whole new cookie press...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jbakerpc
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views