• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookie Press Recipes: Delicious Ideas for Your Cookie Press

In summary, to clean your cookie press, disassemble all the parts and wash them in warm, soapy water. You can use any cookie recipe with the cookie press, but make sure the dough is the right consistency. The disks included with the cookie press are used to create different shapes and designs. While primarily used for cookies, the cookie press can also make other treats. To store the press, disassemble and place in a dry, cool place, preferably in its original box or a plastic container.
LUPE
Gold Member
I have several customers who are looking for cookie recipes that work well in the cookie press. Does anyone have a list of recipes that work well?
Thanks in advance for your help.

LUPE said:
I have several customers who are looking for cookie recipes that work well in the cookie press. Does anyone have a list of recipes that work well?
Thanks in advance for your help.

I'm going to bump up the cookie recipe thread ~ Please copy in the ones you received! :)

Susan

1. How do I clean my cookie press?

To clean your cookie press, disassemble all the parts and wash them in warm, soapy water. Make sure to dry each part thoroughly before reassembling. Do not put the cookie press in the dishwasher.

2. Can I use my own cookie recipes with the cookie press?

Yes, you can use any cookie recipe with the cookie press. Just make sure that the dough is the right consistency for pressing. If the dough is too soft, it may not hold its shape during pressing.

3. How do I use the different disks that come with the cookie press?

The disks are used to create different shapes and designs for your cookies. Simply insert the desired disk into the bottom of the cookie press before adding the dough. As you press the dough, the shape from the disk will be imprinted onto the cookie.

4. Can I make other types of treats with the cookie press?

While the cookie press is primarily used for making cookies, it can also be used to make other treats such as cheese straws, crackers, and even churros. Just make sure to adjust the dough consistency and follow the instructions for each specific recipe.

5. How do I store my cookie press?

To ensure your cookie press lasts for a long time, it is important to properly store it. Disassemble the parts and place them in a dry, cool place. It is recommended to store the cookie press in its original box or a plastic container to protect it from any damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • cathyt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies