• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookie Press: Does It Come with a Recipe for Cookie Dough?

In summary, the customer wants to know if the Cookie Press comes with a recipe for cookie dough. The Cookie Press does come with a recipe for spritz cookies.
SPAMSTIME
Customer wants to know if the Cookie Press comes with a recipe for cookie dough??

Thank you soo much!

Has anyone ever used Pillsbury (or other purchased) sugar cookie dough in the cookie press with success?

Yes, that's what I do. I buy the long rolls of dough from WalMart, add about 1/4 cup flour, mix, then put in press. You do need to let dough get to room temp, or close to it. If its cold and hard it can mess up your press and the dough doesn't seem to come out correctly. Although this may just be this dough/flour mix.

Thanks, pchockeymom!

pchockeymom said:
Yes, that's what I do. I buy the long rolls of dough from WalMart, add about 1/4 cup flour, mix, then put in press. You do need to let dough get to room temp, or close to it. If its cold and hard it can mess up your press and the dough doesn't seem to come out correctly. Although this may just be this dough/flour mix.

I have never used the cookie press. I have a customer who is interested in purchasing one, but wants to know if her "really thick cookie dough" will work in it. Does it just need to be room temp?

TIA!

When the dough is roomtemperature it is more plyable. A thick, soft dough is best.

So I used mine for the first time last night. I used the peanut butter recipe. I had a problem that the cookies wouldn't stick to the stone, so I used parchament paper. Same thing. Tips? Thanks!

I am quite an experienced cookie press user, you just can't get them to stick to Parchment paper. Your stone has to be cool. Can't be warm out of the oven. After you press them kinda twist the press as you pull it away from the cookie. Remember if you mess them up just scrape them up and put them back in the press!

This is the recipe I use with the press:

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg

works awesome!

1. How do I assemble my cookie press?

To assemble your cookie press, first insert the metal rod into the barrel of the press. Then, attach the desired disk to the end of the rod. Finally, screw the plunger onto the end of the barrel, securing the disk in place.

2. Can I use my cookie press for anything other than cookies?

Yes, you can use your cookie press to make other treats such as cheese straws, savory crackers, and even churros. Just make sure to choose the appropriate disk for the desired shape.

3. How do I clean my cookie press?

To clean your cookie press, disassemble it and hand wash the parts with warm, soapy water. Make sure to thoroughly dry all parts before storing to prevent rusting.

4. Can I use chilled dough in my cookie press?

Using chilled dough in your cookie press is not recommended as it may be too hard to press through the disk. It is best to use room temperature dough for optimal results.

5. How do I troubleshoot if my cookie press is not working?

If your cookie press is not working, make sure that the dough is at the right consistency and that the press is assembled correctly. If the issue persists, try using a different disk or contacting our customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • Janice Hirst
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies