• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Feedback on New Cookie Press Design

In summary, you can submit your feedback on the new cookie press design by filling out a customer feedback form on the website or contacting customer service through email or phone. Your feedback will be taken into consideration for future designs and both positive and negative feedback is welcome. The review process may vary depending on the volume of feedback, but we strive to review it in a timely manner. Providing personal information is optional, but if you want a response, please provide a valid email address or phone number.
AMTC
Gold Member
Hi All -

I don't use the cookie press much and I had a customer tell me that the old one gave her trouble releasing the cookies. She literally had to use a knife to scrape them onto the cookie sheet, which as you can imagine didn't make the cookies look too pretty.

I saw the new one demoed at conference and if I remember correctly the new design alleviates that problem?

Or is it a recipe problem?

Anyhow, any feedback about the new cookie press that I could pass along to my customer is appreciated.

Thanks!

You might want to check out some of the threads listed at the bottom here. I haven't actually tried our new press for cookies yet (I have done some potato ricing :) ), so I'm not much of help here. :blushing:

Thanks! Those threads were helpful!

More flour!

We had the old cookie press and we had problems with it. I bought the new one back in October and we have used it two or three times with great success. It is much easier to use!

wadesgirl said:
More flour!

Actually, for me, it was LESS flour (well, actually a touch of water). I followed the recipe as written on the card, and had the problem with it not releasing. I followed advice from one of the threads here for hte new press and added about 2-3 Tbsp of water to my dough. It worked perfectly then!!

And I learned- cool cookie sheet or stone is crucial, and DON'T use the parchment paper. Those 3 tips. :D

1. How can I submit my feedback on the new cookie press design?

To submit your feedback on the new cookie press design, you can fill out a customer feedback form on our website or contact our customer service team directly through email or phone.

2. Will my feedback be taken into consideration for future designs?

Yes, we value all of our customer's feedback and take it into consideration when designing new products. Your feedback helps us improve and create products that better meet your needs.

3. Can I provide both positive and negative feedback?

Yes, we welcome both positive and negative feedback as it helps us understand what you like and what can be improved upon in our products. Your honest feedback is greatly appreciated.

4. How long does it take for my feedback to be reviewed?

We strive to review all customer feedback in a timely manner. However, the review process may vary depending on the volume of feedback we receive. Rest assured, we will do our best to review your feedback as soon as possible.

5. Do I need to provide my personal information when submitting feedback?

No, providing your personal information is optional. However, if you would like to receive a response from us regarding your feedback, please provide a valid email address or phone number so we can reach out to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lbalks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jeanlewis13
  • Liquid Sky