1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Cookie Press question

1. elizabethfox

elizabethfox Advanced Member Gold Member

Does it matter which side of the disk is showing in the cookie press? I noticed one side of the disks have a number on them and the other side does not.

So does it matter which side you have facing out or into the cookie press or no? The use and care didn't say.

Dec 18, 2009
  2. loreo

loreo Banned

I just put it in- don't pay attention to which side is up and they've been great every time.

Dec 18, 2009
  3. elizabethfox

elizabethfox Advanced Member Gold Member

ok one more question...which works better with these... stoneware or sheet pan??

Dec 18, 2009
  4. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

No it doesn't matter which way to put it in. Either pan works great!

Dec 18, 2009
  5. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

What really matters is if they are hot or not - if the pans are hot, the cookies won't stick to the pan ... I rotated between stone & pan depending on which was cool.

6. If you use stones make sure they are cool, if you are using metal bakeware put them in the freezer for a few minutes.

Dec 19, 2009
  7. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Just did a batch of the Spritz Cookies on the Cookie Press info sheet. I used two large round stone and one cookie sheet. This was the first time I have used the cookie sheet and boy was I impressed! I also used three of the discs and had no problems. :love:

Dec 19, 2009
Have something to add?