• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Neapolitan Cookie Recipe for the Pampered Chef Cookie Press?

In summary, the cookie press can be used to make different shapes by changing out the disk design, and it can also be used to make other treats like crackers and deviled eggs. After use, the cookie press can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water. To ensure smooth dough dispensing, use room temperature dough and apply even pressure when squeezing the trigger. The cookie press can also be used with gluten-free or dairy-free dough, as long as the appropriate consistency and cleaning instructions are followed.
higoobs
Gold Member
i know I saw the cookie press being loaded with 3 different colors of batter and the cookie came out like a neopolitan style does anyone have this recipe and picture. The pic is super important because a customer wants to try it. Someone mentioned it may be the All occasion cookie recipe in the book more stoneware sensations. Please post pic so that I may show my customer.
THanks a Bunch :chef:

The 3 color dough is easy to make. Mix up your dough, divide into thirds and tint each one the desired color. Roll each color into a rope, then load the 3 ropes of colored dough into the cookie press and start pressing.

What recipe for this ropelike batter?

So has anyone made up a word document for this press? Lots for the old one here, but I have a lady that ordered today & I fear she will ask for more info than what comes with the press

The dough is on the use & care product insert.
You can go to CC and search on classic spritz cookies and email her the recipe.

edit: there is also a video on the PC website that anyone can get to by googling 'pampered chef cookie press video'

Last edited:

1. How do I use the cookie press to make different shapes?

To make different shapes with the cookie press, simply change out the disk design that is inserted into the press. There are various disk designs included with the cookie press, such as hearts, stars, and flowers.

2. Can I use the cookie press to make other types of treats besides cookies?

Yes, the cookie press can be used to make other types of treats such as crackers, cheese straws, and even deviled eggs. Just make sure to use the appropriate dough or mixture for the desired treat.

3. How do I clean the cookie press after use?

The cookie press can be easily disassembled and washed with warm, soapy water. Make sure to dry all the parts thoroughly before reassembling. Do not put the cookie press in the dishwasher.

4. Are there any tips for getting the dough to come out smoothly from the cookie press?

To ensure smooth and consistent dough dispensing, make sure the dough is at room temperature and not too soft or too firm. Also, hold the cookie press straight and apply even pressure when squeezing the trigger.

5. Can I use the cookie press with gluten-free or dairy-free dough?

Yes, the cookie press can be used with gluten-free or dairy-free dough. Just make sure to use the appropriate dough consistency and follow the instructions for proper use and cleaning of the press.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtiffani
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedtiffani
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Michelle817