1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Cookie Press - help!

1. pamperedchristine

pamperedchristine Member Gold Member

Last night I told someone that they could use chocolate chip batter in the cookie press, and now I'm checking before putting the order in!

Tell me they can, please so I don't have to call the girl back!

Thanks!

2. showmehow2

showmehow2 Guest

I don't think so...

I don't think you'd be able to use it for chocolate chip dough because the chocolate chips would get caught in the disk. You'd only be able to use dough that is smooth. I could be wrong but I think you might want to err on the side of caution rather than have a customer upset when it doesn't work.

Oct 20, 2005
  3. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

I thought you could if you use the disks that have larger openings. Now I'm not so sure. :confused:

Oct 20, 2005
  4. pamperedchristine

pamperedchristine Member Gold Member

My director happened to call today, and so I asked her! She said that it would be 'better' if she used the mini chips, as they would fit in more of the discs better, and just to write a note to the customer about that on the receipt.

5. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

I'm not too sure I would use chocolate chips in the dough when using the cookie press. However, suggest using the food chopper to mince the chocolate chips??? Just an idea! Good for cross selling too!!!

Oct 20, 2005
  6. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

good idea kitchenqueen! :D

Oct 27, 2005
Have something to add?