• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the BEST tasting recipe for cookie press cookies?

In summary, the best recipe for cookie press cookies is the one found in the Pampered Chef Cookie Press instructions or the recipe booklet "HOW SWEET IT IS," published in 2000. It calls for 1 lb. of butter, 2 3/4 cups of flour, and 1 package of yellow cake mix. The butter should be melted and then combined with the dry ingredients before being pressed out and baked. It is important to not get discouraged if the dough is too soft, as it may need to be chilled in the fridge before shaping. Good luck!
ChefJesssica
My mother has a cookie press, but no good recipies for it. What is the BEST tasting recipe for cookie press cookies? Thanks so much!

If she has the Pampered Chef Cookie Press, I recommend she use the recipe
in our instructions. I believe it is the same one in our recipe booklet HOW SWEET IT IS, published in 2000. It is so simple:
1 lb. (4 sticks) butter or margarine
2 3/4 cups (11 oz.) all-purpose flour + 1 tablespoon Pantry Cinnamon Plus
(when using Yellow cake)
1 package (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix - you can use white or chocolate
cake mix, as you desire
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In small batter bowl, microwave 2 sticks of the butter on HIGH, one minute or until melted. Using paring knife, slice remaining butter into inch pieces, and add to melted butter, tossing to coat using Classic Scraper. Allow butter to stand 3-5 minutes or until softened.
(2) Meanwhile, accurately measure flour into large Bowl by lightly spooning flour into adjustable scoop. Level off surface by scraping off additional flour using Handy Scraper. Add flour to cake mix.
(3) Use stainless whisk whisk butter until smooth and free of lumps. Do not melt completely. Pour butter, all at once, into dry ingredients; thouroughly scrape butter from batter bowl using classic scraper. Dough will be stiff. Use
Bamboo Spoon to mix until all the dry are incorporated into the dough and it is smooth. You can now roll out the dough for cut cookies, or put into the Cookie Press. Use our Medium Scoop to fit the dough into the cookie press.
Press out dough, bake 15 - 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 3 minutes on Baking Stone; remove to Nonstick Cooling Rack. Cool completely. Yield approx. 8 dozen cookies.

Tell her not to get discouraged if it takes a while to get the dough forming the shapes, consistently. The dough can be too soft and may need to be
cooled in the refrig to make it cooperate.

Good luck.

One of the best tasting recipes for cookie press cookies is for classic butter cookies. Here is a delicious and easy recipe:Ingredients:- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened- 1/2 cup granulated sugar- 1 egg- 1 tsp vanilla extract- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour- 1/4 tsp salt- Sprinkles or colored sugar for decoration (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.3. Add in the egg and vanilla extract, and mix until well combined.4. Slowly add in the flour and salt, mixing until a smooth dough forms.5. Fill your cookie press with the dough and press out cookies onto an ungreased baking sheet. Leave about 1 inch of space between each cookie.6. If desired, decorate the cookies with sprinkles or colored sugar.7. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.8. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.9. Enjoy your delicious butter cookies!

1. How do I use a cookie press?

To use a cookie press, you will need to first assemble the press according to the manufacturer's instructions. Next, fill the press with your cookie dough and attach the desired disc to create your desired cookie shape. Finally, press the dough onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake according to your recipe's instructions.

2. Can I use any cookie dough with a cookie press?

It is recommended to use a cookie dough that is specifically formulated for a cookie press. These doughs tend to have a firmer consistency that is better suited for the press. However, you can experiment with different doughs to see what works best for you.

3. How do I clean a cookie press?

To clean a cookie press, disassemble all of the parts and wash them with warm, soapy water. Make sure to clean all of the small crevices and dry the parts thoroughly before storing. Some cookie presses are also dishwasher safe.

4. Can I make different shapes with a cookie press?

Yes, most cookie presses come with multiple disc attachments that allow you to create different shapes and designs. You can also purchase additional disc sets for even more variety.

5. How do I troubleshoot issues with my cookie press cookies?

If your cookies are not coming out correctly, make sure to check that the dough is the right consistency and that the disc is properly attached. You can also try chilling the dough before using the press or adjusting the amount of dough used. If you are still having issues, refer to the manufacturer's instructions for further troubleshooting tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • cathyt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies