• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookie Exchange Recipe, Using the Bar Pan???

In summary, the group is discussing ideas for a cookie exchange show. They mention using a cookie press and a recipe from the Festive Holiday Desserts book, but it requires a saucepan which may not be convenient for a demo. One member suggests using a recipe for crunchy peanut butter cookie bark from the new SB, which can be made in a larger bar pan for a thinner result. Another member suggests using refrigerated sugar cookie dough or peanut butter dough for easy and festive treats.
Tracie
Gold Member
Tomorrow is our meeting & I want to show how to do a cookie exchange show. We normally do a cookie (or 3) with the cookie press but this year we want to do a recipe that everyone with just the kit products could make. Something in the large bar pan & something that can be made as a demo & not have to sit for hours, overnight, or anything. The best thing I came up with is the Chocolate Praline Toffee Crisps (the one with the graham crackers) from the Festive Holiday Desserts book, BUT it needs a sauce pan so that's pretty much out. Does anyone use something else for cookie exchange shows or have an idea of a recipe that will work?

We made the recipe from the new SB.....crunchy peanut butter cookie bark.....it was delicious. It says to make it in the medium bar pan which I did and it was a little thick. My friend made it yesterday for her daughter's birthday party and made it in the large bar pan and it was perfect! She didn't increase any of the ingredients. It's my new favorite holiday recipe!

monicag said:
We made the recipe from the new SB.....crunchy peanut butter cookie bark.....it was delicious. It says to make it in the medium bar pan which I did and it was a little thick. My friend made it yesterday for her daughter's birthday party and made it in the large bar pan and it was perfect! She didn't increase any of the ingredients. It's my new favorite holiday recipe!

Thank you! Good to know, that was another one I was looking into. I did hear that the Chocolate Praline Toffee Crisps may work with the small saute pan. I'm going to pick one but have a few other suggestions for them. Thanks!:)

Refrigerated sugar cookie dough - roll out in bar pan, cut out and remove extra dough from around cutouts, sprinkle with colored sugar and bake! Or, get refrigerated peanut butter dough, scoop with small scoop, roll into balls, press a Hershey's kiss in each and bake.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you're planning a cookie exchange show for tomorrow's meeting. I love the idea of showcasing something that all of your guests can make with just the kit products. One recipe that comes to mind is our Lemon Blueberry Bars from the Season's Best Recipe Collection. It can easily be made in the large bar pan and doesn't require any special equipment. Plus, the combination of lemon and blueberry is always a crowd-pleaser. Another idea could be our Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars from the Simple Additions recipe collection. These can also be made in the large bar pan and are a delicious twist on a classic cookie. I hope these suggestions help and I can't wait to see what you come up with for your cookie exchange show! Happy baking!

1. How many cookies does the Bar Pan hold?

The Bar Pan can hold up to two dozen cookies, depending on the size of the cookies.

2. Can I use the Bar Pan for other types of baked goods?

Yes, the Bar Pan can also be used for brownies, bars, and other baked treats.

3. Do I need to grease the Bar Pan before using it for a cookie exchange?

No, the Bar Pan has a non-stick coating, so greasing is not necessary. However, you can lightly spray it with cooking spray for extra assurance.

4. How do I clean the Bar Pan after a cookie exchange?

The Bar Pan is dishwasher safe, but for best results, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water.

5. Can I use the Bar Pan in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Bar Pan is safe to use in both the oven and microwave. Just make sure to follow the recommended temperature and time guidelines for your specific recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krissichef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies