• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Cookie Exchange Invitation for Your Holiday Gathering

In summary, a cookie exchange invite is an invitation to a gathering where participants bring a large batch of cookies to exchange with others. To host a cookie exchange, you will need to send out invitations, set up a table for the cookies, and provide containers for guests to take home their treats. Participants are typically asked to bring one dozen cookies for each guest, and any type of cookie can be brought as long as they can be transported easily. It is recommended to bring homemade cookies, but store-bought cookies can also be brought as long as they are arranged nicely.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I found just a couple in the files - and was wondering if there were any other Cookie Exchange Invitations floating around out there?

Bumping.....

Hey Becky,
I've never had one so I don't have anything that I've used personally, but I went to the files section and just put in cookie and you have to search amongst all of the recipes and other files but there are a lot of invites and flyers (I was going to attach them for you but there were too many)... a lot of them are called Cookie Party or Cookie Swap that's probably why they didn't come up under your search. Good Luck and let us know what you decided on and I'd love to hear how the Exchange Party goes!

Here are a couple I've used...

Attachments

• Blue Ribbon Cookie Swap Invite.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 416
  • Winter Cookie Swap Invite.pdf
    338.1 KB · Views: 367
TrishPCMommy said:
Here are a couple I've used...

Trish - I LOVE the Winter one! Is there any way to change it so that it doesn't mention Thanksgiving (since mine are after then) and so that it says at least 2-3 dozen cookies?

(I know - I'm so difficult!) :blushing:

Here you go...

Attachments

• Winter Cookie Swap Invite.pdf
    338.6 KB · Views: 513
TrishPCMommy said:
Here you go...

You are AWESOME! I think this is the best cookie exchange invite I've seen! Thanks so much!

You're welcome! Enjoy!

TrishPCMommy said:
You're welcome! Enjoy!

This is just like the one I got from Nancy's Artworks! I ordered tons of them when she was liquidating her stuff. I'm almost out of them but now I have one I can print...Thanks!

I'm curious... can you scan one and post it here?

TrishPCMommy said:
I'm curious... can you scan one and post it here?

I wish I had a scanner....maybe for Christmas?

1. What is a cookie exchange invite?

A cookie exchange invite is an invitation to a gathering where participants bring a large batch of cookies to exchange with others. It's a fun way to try different types of cookies and stock up on holiday treats.

2. How do I host a cookie exchange?

To host a cookie exchange, you will need to send out invitations to your guests and ask them to RSVP with the type of cookie they will be bringing. On the day of the exchange, set up a table for the cookies and provide containers for guests to take home their treats. You may also want to have refreshments and activities for your guests to enjoy.

3. How many cookies should I bring to a cookie exchange?

Typically, participants are asked to bring one dozen cookies for each guest attending the exchange. This ensures that everyone will have a variety of cookies to take home.

4. What types of cookies can I bring to a cookie exchange?

You can bring any type of cookie to a cookie exchange, but it's best to avoid cookies with delicate icing or fillings that may not transport well. Classic holiday cookies such as gingerbread, sugar cookies, and snickerdoodles are always a hit. You can also get creative and try new recipes!

5. Can I bring store-bought cookies to a cookie exchange?

It is recommended to bring homemade cookies to a cookie exchange, as it adds a personal touch and allows for a wider variety of cookies. However, if you are short on time, you can bring store-bought cookies as long as they are not pre-packaged and have been arranged on a platter or in a festive container.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • allergycooker
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • milkangel