• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host the Perfect Holiday Cookie Exchange with Our Printable Flyers!

In summary, a cookie exchange flyer is a promotional flyer that advertises a cookie exchange event and typically includes important details such as date, time, location, and any special instructions for participating. To participate in a cookie exchange, you will need to RSVP and follow any instructions from the host, such as baking a certain number of cookies or bringing containers. While it is encouraged to bring homemade cookies, store-bought options or treats made by someone else can also be brought. The number of cookies to bring can vary, but a common guideline is one dozen per person. It is important to check the flyer for any specific instructions or guidelines, such as avoiding certain ingredients or labeling allergens. Proper packaging and providing a recipe for others to take home are
redchef101
Hi,
I put this together for Holiday cookie Exchanges. Hope you guys like it!

Valerie

ps, I've attached a word doc along with the Publisher doc.

Attachments

• onepagecookieexchange.pub
    389.5 KB · Views: 424
  • cookieexchangeworddoc.doc
    63 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:
Is there a way you could copy this into another program like word or something? my computer says I can't open a different version of publisher. blah, blah blah. I would love to see this, I am doing a cookie exchange for my 1st show in Dec. Thanks.

Valerie,

Do you use this document as a booking flyer and an invite, or just an invite?

how do you encourage sales with a cookie exchange?

1. What is a cookie exchange flyer?

A cookie exchange flyer is a promotional flyer that advertises a cookie exchange event. It typically includes information such as date, time, location, and any special instructions or requirements for participating in the event.

2. How do I participate in a cookie exchange?

To participate in a cookie exchange, you will need to RSVP to the event and follow any instructions provided by the host. This may include baking a certain number of cookies, bringing a recipe card to share, or bringing containers for your cookies. Make sure to read the flyer carefully for any specific requirements.

3. Can I bring store-bought cookies to a cookie exchange?

It is generally encouraged to bring homemade cookies to a cookie exchange, as the purpose of the event is to share and exchange homemade treats. However, if you are not able to bake your own cookies, you can still participate by bringing a store-bought option or a homemade treat made by someone else.

4. How many cookies should I bring to a cookie exchange?

The number of cookies to bring to a cookie exchange can vary depending on the number of participants and any specific instructions from the host. A common guideline is to bring one dozen cookies for each person participating in the exchange. However, make sure to check the flyer for any specific instructions.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for the cookies I bring to a cookie exchange?

It is important to follow any rules or guidelines set by the host of the cookie exchange. This may include avoiding certain ingredients (such as nuts or gluten), labeling your cookies with the name of the recipe and any allergens, or providing a copy of the recipe for others to take home. It is also important to make sure your cookies are properly packaged and ready to be shared with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • kam