• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Cookie Dough Recipe for MMP?

In summary, the cookie dough recipes that work well in the MMP are those with shortening or butter as the main ingredients, and those that are not peanut butter-based.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have some cookie dough recipes that I like as cookies, but I'm not sure how they will be cooked in the MMP. Anyone know if there's a certain type of recipe that works best compared to others...or does it not really matter. For example, shortening vs. butter type recipes.I might add PB cups to them or drizzle some chocolate sauce over the tops. I have to bring a treat to an event tonight w/ my daughter at church.

One of the things I did for my cookie shows in December was we used the Spritz cookies and used them in the cookie press of course. But we also divided up the dough and added different things - toasted coconut for example. I put that in the MMP, then after it was baked and cooled, we drizzled white chocolate. This also worked for

The 1/1/1 Peanut butter cookie recipe works in the MMP as well, and tastes great with a PB cup or kiss pressed into them.

For an easy and super IMPRESSIVE recipe in the MMP, do the S'Mores Cups! My 8 year old daughter can make those almost on her own (I put them in and take them out of the oven) and everyone always LOVES them!

Yeah, I'd LOVE to do the S'Mores Cups, but I don't have the ingredients needed for them and I really don't want to have to stop at the store. I have basic cookie dough ingredients on hand, so I wanted to stick with that for tonight's needed treat. I also wanted to avoid recipes w/ Peanut butter due to allergies of some of the other girls that might be there.I can just use my cookie recipes and see how it goes, I just thought there might be some recommended type of recipes. (You know how some cookies are flat, others are puffy, some are more cake-like, others are more buttery, etc.) Maybe I'll use a recipe for "bar" type cookies?

I'm almost positive I've done regular chocolate chip cookies in it and they've turned out fine!

Thanks, I'll just give it a try. :) Oh, here's another question...do you spray, grease, or grease w/ flour? Last several times I used the MMP, I had a heck of a time getting things out of it. They wouldn't plop out and I couldn't get them out with the citrus peeler, or twisting it and sliding them up and out. I had to practically dig them out and ruined almost all of my brownie cups. :(

babywings76 said:
Thanks, I'll just give it a try. :)

Oh, here's another question...do you spray, grease, or grease w/ flour? Last several times I used the MMP, I had a heck of a time getting things out of it. They wouldn't plop out and I couldn't get them out with the citrus peeler, or twisting it and sliding them up and out. I had to practically dig them out and ruined almost all of my brownie cups. :(

I spray with the spritzer. The trick I have found it to remove them a few minutes after they get out of the oven (not immediately) - if you wait too long they are hard to get out as you said. I wait 3-5 minutes tops.

Guess I'll watch how long I let them sit then. I know when they first came out they are too ooey-gooey, so I let them sit a few minutes. Then I experienced trouble w/ getting them out. But maybe it was longer than the few minutes and I missed the window of opportunity there. ;)

It definitely seems like there's a window! I left some sitting at a cookie show and they were nearly impossible to get out! Great demo there, lol!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Cookie Dough Recipe for Mmp?

To make the Cookie Dough Recipe for Mmp, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 cup of softened butter
  • 1 cup of granulated sugar
  • 1 cup of brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
  • 3 cups of all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon of baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon of salt
  • 1 cup of chocolate chips

2. Can I use a different type of sugar for the Cookie Dough Recipe for Mmp?

Yes, you can substitute the granulated sugar and brown sugar with 2 cups of coconut sugar for a healthier alternative.

3. How long should I refrigerate the Cookie Dough for before baking?

You should refrigerate the Cookie Dough for at least 30 minutes before baking to allow the flavors to develop and prevent the cookies from spreading too much.

4. Can I freeze the Cookie Dough for later use?

Yes, you can freeze the Cookie Dough for up to 3 months. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container before freezing. Thaw the dough in the refrigerator before baking.

5. How many cookies does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 2 dozen cookies. However, the number of cookies may vary depending on the size of your cookie dough scooper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • DebPC