• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Find Cookie Cutters for My Cookie Swap

In summary, for your cookie swap, you can find cookie cutters at kitchen supply stores, craft stores, and online retailers, including a variety from Pampered Chef. The size of your cookie cutter will depend on the size of your cookies, and having a variety of sizes is recommended. Regular metal cookie cutters can be used, but consider using decorative or themed ones for a special touch. The number of cookie cutters needed will depend on the types of cookies you want to make, but having at least 3-4 different shapes is recommended. Greasing cookie cutters is not necessary, but if working with sticky dough, lightly dusting with flour can prevent sticking.
Chef Jill
I just tried to order some of these on my supply order, but cannot find them! I have a cookie swap and I promised them to the host for her guests. Can anyone tell me if these are available anymore??

Write-in #3458

They are no longer available regularly. I saw this in weekly bites two weeks ago. PC brought them back just for the holiday season.

What is a Cookie Booklet?

It has recipe ideas for the cookie press. Ther is a butter cookie recipe as well.
Decorating tips and an icing recipe.

Thanks. I have sold several of the cookie presses. I should get some of those.

I never thought of giving those to people who orderd the press. Good one! I ordered them last year thinking people would want a cookie show. It was a no go until this year. I have one so far.

Great!Thanks for the information!

Your welcome. I am glad it helped

Celebration CookiesDoes anyone have the picture for the Celebration Cookie Mix? As you may know, this is a wonderful gift giving idea for "wrap up" in the Small Batter Bowl. If you have a picture of one all wrapped up, could you please share with thanks!

Sara :)

1. Where can I find cookie cutters for my cookie swap?

You can find cookie cutters at most kitchen supply stores, craft stores, and online retailers. Pampered Chef also offers a variety of cookie cutters that are perfect for cookie swaps.

2. What size cookie cutters should I use for my cookie swap?

The size of your cookie cutter will depend on the size of the cookies you want to make. It's always a good idea to have a variety of sizes to accommodate different cookie recipes.

3. Can I use regular metal cookie cutters for my cookie swap?

Yes, you can use regular metal cookie cutters for your cookie swap. However, if you want to add a special touch to your cookies, consider using decorative or themed cookie cutters.

4. How many cookie cutters do I need for my cookie swap?

The number of cookie cutters you'll need will depend on the number of different types of cookies you want to make. It's a good idea to have at least 3-4 different shapes to choose from.

5. Do I need to grease my cookie cutters before using them?

It's not necessary to grease your cookie cutters before using them. However, if you're working with a sticky dough, you may want to lightly dust the cookie cutter with flour to prevent sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Staci
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies