1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Cookie Booklets

1. Chef Jill

Chef Jill Member

I just tried to order some of these on my supply order, but cannot find them! I have a cookie swap and I promised them to the host for her guests. Can anyone tell me if these are available anymore??

Nov 7, 2005
  2. Write-in #3458

They are no longer available regularly. I saw this in weekly bites two weeks ago. PC brought them back just for the holiday season.

3. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

What is a Cookie Booklet?

4. It has recipe ideas for the cookie press. Ther is a butter cookie recipe as well.
    Decorating tips and an icing recipe.

5. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Thanks. I have sold several of the cookie presses. I should get some of those.

6. I never thought of giving those to people who orderd the press. Good one! I ordered them last year thinking people would want a cookie show. It was a no go until this year. I have one so far.

7. Chef Jill

Chef Jill Member

Great!

Thanks for the information!

Nov 7, 2005
  8. Your welcome. I am glad it helped

9. Celebration Cookies

Does anyone have the picture for the Celebration Cookie Mix? As you may know, this is a wonderful gift giving idea for "wrap up" in the Small Batter Bowl. If you have a picture of one all wrapped up, could you please share with thanks!

Sara :)

10. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Have something to add?