• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need ideas for a cookie and hot chocolate themed Christmas show?

In summary, a "Cookie and Hot Chocolate Bar" is an interactive way to serve cookies and hot chocolate, allowing guests to customize their own treats with various toppings. You can serve a variety of cookies, including gluten-free and vegan options, and offer toppings such as chocolate chips, sprinkles, whipped cream, and flavored syrups. To set up the bar, you will need serving dishes, mugs, and possibly spoons or tongs, as well as a way to keep the hot chocolate warm. Additionally, you can personalize the bar for a specific event or theme by choosing cookies and toppings that fit the occasion and using themed decorations.
Katrina0716
I am a new consultant looking for some ideas for a christmas cookie show with a cookie and hot chocolate theme. I wanted to set up cookie making stations and a hot chocolate bar. I have found a lot about the cookie set up but does anyone have any suggestions about a hot chocolate bar? Thanks!!
katrina0716

Maybe the carafe for keeping water hot. The guests could add the hot chocolate mix themselves in the Simple Additions mugs if you have them. The Easy Accent Decorator for whipped cream on top of the drink. The Microplane or the Cheese Grater for chocolate shavings on top of the whipped cream or a bar of chocolate and the Vegetable Peeler for chocolate curls. Some people like cinnamon in their hot chocolate so some of our pantry cinnamon. Hope these work!

entertaining set or set up somthing similar w/ simple additions...one sm bowl w/ mini marshmallows, another sm bowl w/ cocoa mix, and third sm bowl w/ cinnamon stick or peppermint stick for stirring?

info on cookie exchange and hot choc. barattaching a file I got somewhere from Nancy Jo Ryan !!!!

Attachments

• cookie show ideas.doc
    34 KB · Views: 483
Let it snow!We have gotten about 2 inches in about 30 minutes! WOW!

Here are some different flyers that I have gotten!

Hope they help!

Attachments

• cookieshowmenu.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 497
  • Cookie Show Ideas.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 502
  • Hot Cocoa Bar.doc
    27 KB · Views: 477

What is a "Cookie and Hot Chocolate Bar"?

A "Cookie and Hot Chocolate Bar" is a fun and interactive way to serve cookies and hot chocolate to your guests. It allows them to customize their own treats and add toppings of their choice.

What types of cookies can I serve at a "Cookie and Hot Chocolate Bar"?

You can serve a variety of cookies such as chocolate chip, sugar, oatmeal, snickerdoodle, and more. You can also offer gluten-free or vegan options to accommodate dietary restrictions.

What toppings can I include at a "Cookie and Hot Chocolate Bar"?

Some popular toppings for cookies include chocolate chips, sprinkles, crushed candy canes, nuts, and various types of frosting or icing. For hot chocolate, you can offer whipped cream, marshmallows, chocolate shavings, and flavored syrups.

What tools do I need to set up a "Cookie and Hot Chocolate Bar"?

You will need a variety of serving dishes or platters for the cookies and toppings, as well as mugs or cups for the hot chocolate. You may also want to have spoons or tongs for guests to use when adding toppings. A hot chocolate maker or kettle is also helpful for keeping the hot chocolate warm.

Can I personalize the "Cookie and Hot Chocolate Bar" for a specific event or theme?

Yes, you can personalize the bar by choosing cookies and toppings that fit a specific event or theme. For example, you can use red and green toppings for a Christmas party, or heart-shaped cookies and pink toppings for a Valentine's Day event. You can also use themed serving dishes and decorations to make it more festive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• towerbabel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
towerbabel
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • allergycooker