• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Cookbooks for Sale and Other Stuff Too

In summary, there is a variety of cookbooks available for sale, including regional cuisine, dietary-specific, and celebrity chef cookbooks. The cookbooks for sale are a mix of both new and used, with each listing specifying the condition of the book. In addition to cookbooks, the seller also offers kitchen gadgets, cooking utensils, and other cooking-related items for sale. To purchase an item, simply click on the "Add to Cart" button on the listing page and follow the checkout process. Unfortunately, international shipping is not currently offered.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Cleaning my office and found I have lots of doubles. Shipping should be rather cheap as they ship media rate, prices do not include shipping:

Simply Sweet $10 (I have two available)
More Latin Flavor $10
Great Grilling Recipes $10 (I have two available)
Quick Vegetarian Dishes $10
Latin Flavor $10
Dinner in your DCB $5

Please PM me if you're interested in any of them

ps...I also have another patriotic tablecloth ($20+sh) and the new patriotic apron ($20+sh)

One of my PC "cousins" is really wanting the table cloth I told her if she's still looking for one to PM you on your FB business page & mention that I referred her. So check there too for messages. ;)

What types of cookbooks are available for sale?

There is a wide variety of cookbooks available for sale, including regional cuisine, dietary-specific, and celebrity chef cookbooks.

Are the cookbooks new or used?

The cookbooks for sale are a mix of both new and used. Each listing will specify the condition of the book.

Do you offer any other items besides cookbooks?

Yes, in addition to cookbooks, we also offer kitchen gadgets, cooking utensils, and other cooking-related items for sale.

How can I purchase an item?

To purchase an item, simply click on the "Add to Cart" button on the listing page. You will then be directed to the checkout process.

Do you offer international shipping?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Angelady
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
KJP
  • Denise K