• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Cookbooks for a Cause Still Subject to Shipping Charges?

In summary, "Cookbooks for a Cause" is a fundraising initiative where cookbooks are created and sold to raise money for a charitable cause or organization. To participate, you can purchase a cookbook or create your own to support a cause of your choice. These cookbooks typically include a variety of recipes from different cuisines, dietary restrictions, and cooking styles, contributed by members of the community or organization. You can also submit your own recipes for consideration. Cookbooks can be purchased directly from the organization or through their designated online platform.
kam
Staff member
I take it that the cookbook buundle is still subject to the standard show/individual order shipping charges?

I looked at the flyer, but didn't see anything about it.

I am not sure if I will have a March show and have a friend asking about these. It seems silly for me to put this in as an individual order and have over $6.00 shipping (or whatever the low end of the non-show shipping is now).

Yes, any order is going to have the standard shipping charges apply. I am planning to try to make a show just out of these and see if I can get 30 orders. It's my goal for the month - along with moving halfway across the country..............but that's a different post!

Thanks! :)

What is "Cookbooks for a Cause"?

"Cookbooks for a Cause" is a fundraising initiative where individuals or organizations create and sell cookbooks to raise money for a charitable cause or organization.

How do I participate in "Cookbooks for a Cause"?

To participate in "Cookbooks for a Cause", you can either purchase a cookbook that has been created for a specific cause or create your own cookbook to raise money for a cause or organization of your choice.

What types of recipes are usually included in "Cookbooks for a Cause"?

"Cookbooks for a Cause" can include a variety of recipes from different cuisines, dietary restrictions, and cooking styles. The recipes are usually contributed by members of the community or the organization hosting the fundraiser.

Can I submit my own recipes for "Cookbooks for a Cause"?

Yes, many "Cookbooks for a Cause" welcome recipe submissions from members of the community. Contact the organization hosting the fundraiser to inquire about their submission guidelines.

How can I purchase a "Cookbooks for a Cause" cookbook?

You can purchase a "Cookbooks for a Cause" cookbook directly from the organization hosting the fundraiser or through their designated online platform. Check the organization's website or social media pages for more information on purchasing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Happy Mom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JAE