• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enter to Win the It's Good For You Cookbook at Our Gym Raffle!

In summary, to win you must fill in one of these drawing slips and use something with this info :)Thanks! I appreciate the help :)Here's one I used at a recent 4H event.
tanze26
I just started PC and I've been reading posts for some time and getting lots of great info, so thanks to everyone who posts!

I read one post about doing a raffle box at a gym and giving away the It's Good For You Cookbook. I got permission to do this at a local gym but now I'm wondering what to put on the raffle slips so I can hopefully get shows booked out of them. Did someone post a raffle slip for this idea?

tanze26 said:
I just started PC and I've been reading posts for some time and getting lots of great info, so thanks to everyone who posts!

I read one post about doing a raffle box at a gym and giving away the It's Good For You Cookbook. I got permission to do this at a local gym but now I'm wondering what to put on the raffle slips so I can hopefully get shows booked out of them. Did someone post a raffle slip for this idea?

Just state to win you must fill in one of these drawing slips and use something with this info :)

Last edited:
Thanks! I appreciate the help :)

Here's one I used at a recent 4H event.

Can I give you a suggestion? Call everyone on the slip and say that they won a free cooking show. The results are amazing. When they ask what it is, you say, "Well, sinces its a FREE show, I send out the invitations and bring the ingredients for the recipe. All you have to do is make your home available."

Attachments

• fair prize drawing slip.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 457
Did you get a lot of people leaving slips in the box? I was hoping to leave a box at several gyms but it's been hard enough just getting permission at one..

I was at the table most of the time and tried to strike up conversation. I did have some people just leave it in the pot. I used the small Exec Cookware pot for my entry box.

What is the It's Good For You Cookbook?

The It's Good For You Cookbook is a collection of healthy and delicious recipes designed for individuals with busy lifestyles.

How can I enter to win the It's Good For You Cookbook at the gym raffle?

To enter the raffle, you can purchase a raffle ticket at the gym or online. All proceeds will go towards supporting our gym's wellness programs.

When will the winner of the cookbook be announced?

The winner of the cookbook will be announced at our gym's annual wellness event on [date]. You do not need to be present to win.

How many copies of the cookbook will be raffled off?

There will be one copy of the cookbook raffled off at our gym. Additional copies may be available for purchase at the event.

What types of recipes are included in the It's Good For You Cookbook?

The cookbook features a variety of healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. It also includes vegetarian and gluten-free options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies