• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone updated the cookbook fundraiser flyer recently?

I am getting ready to submit my Cookbook fundraiser to a school but my question it. How do I get leads from the orders taken? I would love to make money for the school, but I would like to get leads as well. There doesn't seem to be anywhere on the order form for "if your interested in hosting a show".Hi Loralee! You could email the customer list and say something like this: "Thank you so much for your order! I am so excited to have your new cookbook in our library. If you ever want to do a show in your homes, let me know! I would be happy to set something up for you." Thanks,
KRISTI'SCOOKING
Before I reinvent the wheel - has anyone updated the cookbook only fundraiser flyer lately? The last one on here is from 2007.

Kristi

I was thinking of redo'ing one as well, also a pantry only flyer for kicks...good luck, hope to see it soon.

I did this one for some in our group last year, but it doesn't have the new cookbook on it. It's set up like the Girl Scout cookie order forms. I don't know if this is what you had in mind.
Hope this helps!

Attachments

• NEW cookbook Fundraiser forms.pdf
    467.8 KB · Views: 1,135
Last edited:
Thank you! Do you have it in Word so I can edit it to include our new Simply Sweet cookbook? I will post to files when I finish. :)

Yes one with all our Pantry items would be very cool!

K-

caraighan said:
I did this one for some in our group last year, but it doesn't have the new cookbook on it. It's set up like the Girl Scout cookie order forms. I don't know if this is what you had in mind.
Hope this helps!

How did it go? Can a group make a decent amount of money selling just cookbooks? Any insight and details would be appreciated.

KRISTI'SCOOKING said:
Thank you! Do you have it in Word so I can edit it to include our new Simply Sweet cookbook? I will post to files when I finish. :)

Yes one with all our Pantry items would be very cool!

K-

I didn't do it in Word. I did it in Excel. I don't have it here. I did it at home (here) and finished it at work. We have a newer version at work.
I had a formula to figure up the rounded price. The formula wouldn't work with my home version of Excel so I finished it at work. I don't have the finished Excel file at home.

caraighan said:
Hope this helps!
Does anyone have this cookbook fundraiser file in Word so I can manipulate it? or have the techno know how to convert the existing pdf?Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated!Kristi

I use PDF escape to add things to pdf files. http://www.pdfescape.com don't know if that will help or not.

pcsharon1 said:
I use PDF escape to add things to pdf files. http://www.pdfescape.com don't know if that will help or not.
Checking it out now, Sharon. Thank you!

Argh! I need computer classes!K

I could not make the pdf editor work. Now my home computer hard drive has crashed. I only have snippets of time using others computers. Would someone please help a sister consultant out with a Word version of a cookbook fundraiser flyer?Pretty pretty please with Cinnamon Sprinkles on top?! (this is my PC begging)K

No one out there is doing cookbook fundraisers?

Kristi, just wondering if you were able to reinvent the wheel. I too would like a fundraiser flier that had the new cookbook in it. Please let me know. Thanks!

Hi Everyone, I know it has been a while since anyone posted on this, but if you can give me a hour or so, I will have an editable one.

Hi Everyone,

Here is an updated version in excel. It won't let me upload the excel document directly so I had to put it in a zip file.

Anyway, everything is editable. Let me know if it is too small. I do want to make a "cover page" that introduces the fundraiser and maybe some descriptions.

Debbie

Attachments

• Cookbook Order Form.zip
    472.4 KB · Views: 503
I am getting ready to submit my Cookbook fundraiser to a school but my question it. How do I get leads from the orders taken? I would love to make money for the school, but I would like to get leads as well. There doesn't seem to be anywhere on the order form for "if your interested in hosting a show".
Thanks,

Loralee

1. What is a "Cookbook Only Fundraiser"?

A "Cookbook Only Fundraiser" is a fundraising program offered by Pampered Chef where organizations can sell our cookbooks to raise money. This program does not involve selling any physical products, only cookbooks.

2. How does the "Cookbook Only Fundraiser" work?

The organization will receive a unique link to their own online storefront where they can sell the cookbooks. They can also choose to sell the cookbooks in person. For every cookbook sold, the organization will receive a portion of the profits.

3. Can we customize the cookbook for our organization?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of customizable options such as adding your organization's name, logo, and special message on the cover. You can also include your own recipes or choose from our selection of pre-made recipes.

4. How much money can our organization make from the "Cookbook Only Fundraiser"?

The amount of money your organization can make depends on the number of cookbooks sold and the retail price. Our team can work with you to determine the best pricing strategy to maximize your profits.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for the "Cookbook Only Fundraiser"?

No, there is no minimum order requirement. Your organization can sell as many or as few cookbooks as you'd like. However, the more cookbooks you sell, the higher your profits will be.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Gloria&Emily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Gloria&Emily
Replies