• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering the Mystery of Cookbook Fundraisers: A Guide for Fundraising Success

In summary, a cookbook fundraiser is a fundraising campaign where cookbooks are sold to raise money for a cause. This can be done through Pampered Chef by creating a customized cookbook with personal or database recipes. To start a fundraiser, you can contact a consultant or customer service for guidance and resources. The cost of the fundraiser will vary depending on the number of cookbooks and customization options. You can include your own recipes in the cookbook, and the timeline for receiving the cookbooks will vary based on the number of orders and customization options.
peichef
I noticed something new (or, at least, new to me) tonight when I was checking the shipping status of some shows....

Up in the left hand corner of the screen that shows which orders are picking / received / in transit, etc., the is a drop down bar to specify what kinds of shipments you are searching.

On that drop down bar, one choice is "Cookbook Fundraisers". Huh? Do we officially do cookbook fundraisers? If so, since when & how did I miss this news??

Can someone enlighten me please???

Very interesting, I haven't heard about it either.

Hmmmm, odd because mine doesnt show that.

I just looked and I didn't see it on mine either. However, she is in Canada, so it could be something new and different up there...I dunno. Interesting though!

Never saw that here.

Years ago, we use to have cookbooks that were used for fundraisers so it could be going back to that time-it was about 7 years ago when they stopped those.

Yeah- that's old, old, old. There are a lot of things in that pull-down that aren't valid any more.

chefann said:
Yeah- that's old, old, old. There are a lot of things in that pull-down that aren't valid any more.

It might be old, old old for you guys, but it's brand spanking new on our Canadian cc. - lol. Or maybe I just never noticed it before.:confused:

Any other Canucks on here who can shed some light? Have I just been missing this drop down bar for the past 2.5 yrs, or is this indeed something new??

What is a cookbook fundraiser?

A cookbook fundraiser is a type of fundraising campaign where individuals or organizations sell cookbooks to raise money for a cause. This can be done through Pampered Chef, where you can create a customized cookbook featuring your own recipes or recipes from our database.

How do I start a cookbook fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To start a cookbook fundraiser with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will guide you through the process of setting up your fundraiser and provide you with the necessary tools and resources.

How much does it cost to do a cookbook fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

The cost of a cookbook fundraiser with Pampered Chef will vary depending on the number of cookbooks you would like to sell and the customization options you choose. Our team can work with you to find the best option that fits your budget and fundraising goals.

Can I include my own recipes in the cookbook?

Yes, you can include your own recipes in the cookbook. In fact, we encourage it! This will not only make the cookbook more personal but also give your supporters a taste of your cooking skills.

How long does it take to receive the cookbooks after the fundraiser ends?

The timeline for receiving your cookbooks will vary depending on the number of orders and customization options. Our team will work with you to provide an estimated timeline and keep you updated throughout the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • CraftyCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sunnygirl in nd