1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Cookbook fundraiser

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

Okay so i ran across a thread sometime ago about someone doing a cookbook fundraiser, they even had a nice order form with pics of the cookbooks! well i was wondering if someone had a made up a new one for the new cookbooks we have yet? i am trying to work on one, but my i am very computer stupid when it comes to making boxes and copying in pics and all that kind of stuff...TIA

Aug 7, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I know it is tempting to do one with this month's special, I thought it over, even posted (and deleted the thread).

Keep in mind the guest special isn't meant to be a way for a group to buy extra cookbooks cheap and re-sell them. It is a thank you for guests when they buy $60.

3. pc_jessica

oh no i wasn't planning on doing it this month, i am getting it ready for whenever i have a group interested. i didn't even think about it being the host special this month...i just want it on hand to offer as a fundraiser.

Aug 7, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

The cookbook fundraiser is an old PC program. It's not valid anymore.

Aug 7, 2009
  5. pc_jessica

even if its not a valid PC one they offer, can't i still offer it to groups? i would think i can just like any other fundraisers or ticket ones? IMO

Aug 8, 2009
  6. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I think it is limiting to offer only cookbooks in a fundraiser. Granted they are easy to order and deliver. However, if someone sees a PC fundraiser and wants to order other items, you might lose business if the customer thinks that the fundraiser is only for cookbooks. You know what I mean?

Also, I noticed you mentioned "ticket ones". Please be really careful with raffle type fundraisers. I looked into the AZ law and raffles fall under gaming here, and are illegal. There are some ways to do it legally, but there are strict rules and the penalties are all felony offenses. I decided it wasn't worth the risk!

7. pc_jessica

oh wow! i never even thought that it would be considered illegal to do those! wow i will def look into our NE laws here first. i haven't done any fundraisers but i just wanted to know what my options are and have flyers and stuff ready incase i come across a group or something that might be interested. thanks for the advice

Aug 8, 2009
Have something to add?