• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Cookbook for a Cause Vol 1 with Celebrity Recipes?

In summary, "Cookbook for a Cause Vol 1" is a collaborative cookbook featuring recipes from Pampered Chef consultants and customers, with all proceeds going towards chosen charitable causes. The recipes have been tested and approved by Pampered Chef's test kitchen and submission of recipes for future volumes is welcomed. The cookbook aligns with Pampered Chef's mission to make a difference through food and cooking by promoting the joy of cooking and supporting charitable organizations.
kam
Staff member
Trying to organize today (haha) and it seems as though I can't locate (or never had) Cookbook for a Cause vol 1.

I could have sworn I had it...

Can anyone tell me some of the the celebs/recipes included? Or can someone post a pic of the cover?

THANKS!

1. What is "Cookbook for a Cause Vol 1"?

"Cookbook for a Cause Vol 1" is a collaborative cookbook featuring recipes from Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It was created to support various charitable causes and organizations chosen by the contributors.

2. How can I purchase "Cookbook for a Cause Vol 1"?

You can purchase "Cookbook for a Cause Vol 1" through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. All proceeds from the sale of the cookbook will go towards the chosen charitable causes.

3. Are the recipes in "Cookbook for a Cause Vol 1" tested and approved by Pampered Chef?

Yes, all recipes in "Cookbook for a Cause Vol 1" have been tested and approved by Pampered Chef's test kitchen. We ensure that the recipes are easy to follow, use high-quality ingredients, and produce delicious results.

4. Can I submit my own recipe for consideration in future volumes of "Cookbook for a Cause"?

Yes, Pampered Chef welcomes recipe submissions from consultants and customers for future volumes of "Cookbook for a Cause". Please follow the guidelines and instructions provided on the Pampered Chef website for submitting your recipe.

5. How does "Cookbook for a Cause Vol 1" align with Pampered Chef's mission and values?

At Pampered Chef, we believe in making a difference in the lives of others through food and cooking. "Cookbook for a Cause Vol 1" allows us to support charitable organizations while also sharing delicious recipes and promoting the joy of cooking. It aligns with our mission to enrich lives one meal and one memory at a time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • A Pampered Kitchen