• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Head to Head Cook-Off: A School Fundraiser

In summary, a "Head to Head Cook-Off" is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef where two teams compete to create dishes using Pampered Chef products. Attendees can purchase tickets to taste and vote for their favorite dish, with proceeds going towards the school's fundraising goal. The fundraiser is open to anyone, and hosting it can bring various benefits such as promoting teamwork and community involvement. To organize a "Head to Head Cook-Off," you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website for more information.
Yvonne
For some time at my shows, I have been pushing the idea of a Cook-Off as a school fundraiser where maybe the Head Teacher could go up against the Deputy Head. Finally someone has taken me up on this for February. I am going to borrow some products from my director and get both "volunteers" to cook the same recipe, with the same products at the same time.

I thought I would sort of talk them through the products and the recipe as we go along - do you think this would work?

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Yvonne

That sounds like a fun idea.

I would have them make something simple - like a Taco Ring. You could talk about all the products while they are doing the construction.

Are they going to be judged on how well it turns out??

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

Yes I thought I would get them to do one of the rings as that can be hilarious to watch if you haven't done it before.

I thought I would get the audience to judge the winner and offer a bottle of wine!

The Florentine Garden Ring is great also.

If you don't mind ice cream in the winter, what about the ice cream sandwich torte?

As I want both participants to do the same recipe at the same time, I need to think what tools are being used as I will need two of everything. Chopping board aren't a problem as they don't need to both have the same size, and I have two batter bowls, but I will have to borrow extra stuff.

What do you need for the Ice Cream Torte - I don't think I have come across that one?

Ice Cream Sandwich TorteHere is the recipe

Attachments

• cel05_sc_sand_torte_recipe.pdf
    28.1 KB · Views: 343

What is a "Head to Head Cook-Off: A School Fundraiser"?

A "Head to Head Cook-Off" is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef in which two teams compete against each other to create the most delicious and creative dishes using Pampered Chef products. It is a fun and interactive way to raise money for schools.

How does the fundraiser work?

The fundraiser works by selecting two teams of contestants who will compete against each other in a cooking challenge. Each team will have to use Pampered Chef products to create a dish within a given time limit. Attendees can purchase tickets to taste and vote for their favorite dishes, with all proceeds going towards the school's fundraising goal.

Who can participate in the fundraiser?

The fundraiser is open to anyone who wants to support the school's fundraising efforts. Both individuals and businesses can participate by purchasing tickets, sponsoring the event, or joining a cooking team. It's a great opportunity for team building and promoting community involvement.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Head to Head Cook-Off" for a school fundraiser?

Hosting a "Head to Head Cook-Off" can bring numerous benefits to a school fundraiser. It creates a fun and engaging way to raise money, promotes teamwork and community involvement, and showcases the versatility and quality of Pampered Chef products. It also helps to reach the fundraising goal faster and allows the school to offer unique and exciting experiences to its attendees.

How can I organize a "Head to Head Cook-Off" for my school?

If you are interested in hosting a "Head to Head Cook-Off" for your school fundraiser, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to discuss the details and logistics. They will provide you with all the necessary information and support to make the event a success. You can also visit our website to learn more about our fundraising program and to find a consultant near you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies