• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Ultimate Cook N Book Training Guide - Get Your Copy Now!

In summary, the "Discover the Ultimate Cook N Book Training Guide" is a comprehensive training guide for Pampered Chef consultants to learn about and effectively use the Cook N Book tool. It is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, and also as a digital download. It is useful for both new and experienced consultants and includes additional resources and support such as videos, webinars, and access to the Pampered Chef support team.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I am desperately looking for the Cook N Book booklet that PC put out. I've looked on CC and in the files section here. I'm not losing my mind am I? There was a booklet, right? It told what to do when and how long each thing should take. If anyone has the document or knows where I can dowload a copy I would MUCH appreciate it!

Thanks!

Okay, nevermind! I found it. Why does that always happen. I'll search and search for something...finally get frustrated and post about then freakin' find it?!! Whatever!

For those who may want this it is on pages 21-30 of the "Guide to Supporting New Consultants"

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the Cook N Book booklet. I did a quick search and it looks like it may have been a promotional booklet that was only available for a limited time. However, I did find a few threads on CC where people have shared similar recipes and tips from the booklet. Have you tried reaching out to any of those users to see if they still have a copy they could share with you? Another option might be to contact PC directly and see if they have any digital copies available. I hope you're able to track down the booklet soon! Best of luck to you!

1. What is the "Discover the Ultimate Cook N Book Training Guide"?

The "Discover the Ultimate Cook N Book Training Guide" is a comprehensive training guide designed to help Pampered Chef consultants learn about and effectively use the Cook N Book tool. It covers everything from setting up your account to using the tool to host successful parties.

2. How can I get a copy of the "Discover the Ultimate Cook N Book Training Guide"?

You can get a copy of the "Discover the Ultimate Cook N Book Training Guide" by purchasing it from the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. It is also available as a digital download.

3. Is the "Discover the Ultimate Cook N Book Training Guide" only for new consultants?

No, the "Discover the Ultimate Cook N Book Training Guide" is useful for both new and experienced consultants. It provides valuable tips and strategies for using the Cook N Book tool to enhance your business and increase your sales.

4. Can I access the "Discover the Ultimate Cook N Book Training Guide" online?

Yes, the "Discover the Ultimate Cook N Book Training Guide" is available as a digital download, so you can access it online from any device with internet access. You can also print it out for easy reference.

5. Does the "Discover the Ultimate Cook N Book Training Guide" come with any additional resources or support?

Yes, along with the guide, you will also have access to helpful videos, webinars, and other resources to support your learning and use of the Cook N Book tool. You can also reach out to your consultant or the Pampered Chef support team for any additional questions or assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila